Ned Flanders: "You ugly hate-filled man"
Moe: "Hey, I may be ugly and hate-filled, but.....what was the third thing you said?"
No praying again.
WorkM 'suggested' (in a rather forceful way) that I should open my blinds, so I did. And it really was a very nice view - nicely aesthetic, or whatever.
I saw an article in the afternoon that a Stradivarius had sold for $4.6 million at auction - the highest ever. I mentioned this to WorkM, and he was like Homer during that time when he was looking through a box of items worth 15c - 'Stradawhovious?' And I was commenting that, since he didn't know what a Stradivarius was - and, indeed, had never even heard the term before, that he was some uncultured idiot. So we bet a 60c chocolate that we'd ask someone else in the office and they wouldn't know. Needless to say, he won.
Then neither of us said anything for like 10 minutes, and hes like 'why have you gone quiet' and I'm like 'some people have to work' and hes like 'sore loser' and I'm like 'sore winner' and so on for the next few hours.
My DVDs arrived, and WorkM was just going through them and came across 'The Princess Bride' and was like going on about how girly it was. And so I was asking if he'd seen it and had any idea what it was about, and of course he didn't. However, I was forced to call him a teeny girl, cos he likes OC. He happily admitted he was immature, after getting his age wrong by 3 years, cos he laughs at.....words I shouldn't mention here.
WorkC (who knows War and reminds me of his sister) decided yesterday, cos we were discussing The Jungle Book cos someone else's boyfriend was naming his cat after one of the characters - Bageera, or whatever - that we should call WorkM Mogli, cos hes the young boy of the office. So its not just me.....
Thats enough of that. But just know that I could go on. But theres probably not many more people apart from the two of us that would find it interesting. As V says, I'm like Edward Norton from Fight Club. Although, I don't know exactly what he means by that.
Had to go shopping to buy food for cell. So I took the opportunity to buy butter and cheese as well. Aren't I lucky?
Once again had to hurriedly eat dinner. And though I didn't really have that much, still felt too full.
Finished cell insanely early.......like 10, or something. But people had to talk and that afterwards, so....
Went straight to be when I got home - after 11:30. Aaaaaaarrrrgh!
No praying again.
WorkM 'suggested' (in a rather forceful way) that I should open my blinds, so I did. And it really was a very nice view - nicely aesthetic, or whatever.
I saw an article in the afternoon that a Stradivarius had sold for $4.6 million at auction - the highest ever. I mentioned this to WorkM, and he was like Homer during that time when he was looking through a box of items worth 15c - 'Stradawhovious?' And I was commenting that, since he didn't know what a Stradivarius was - and, indeed, had never even heard the term before, that he was some uncultured idiot. So we bet a 60c chocolate that we'd ask someone else in the office and they wouldn't know. Needless to say, he won.
Then neither of us said anything for like 10 minutes, and hes like 'why have you gone quiet' and I'm like 'some people have to work' and hes like 'sore loser' and I'm like 'sore winner' and so on for the next few hours.
My DVDs arrived, and WorkM was just going through them and came across 'The Princess Bride' and was like going on about how girly it was. And so I was asking if he'd seen it and had any idea what it was about, and of course he didn't. However, I was forced to call him a teeny girl, cos he likes OC. He happily admitted he was immature, after getting his age wrong by 3 years, cos he laughs at.....words I shouldn't mention here.
WorkC (who knows War and reminds me of his sister) decided yesterday, cos we were discussing The Jungle Book cos someone else's boyfriend was naming his cat after one of the characters - Bageera, or whatever - that we should call WorkM Mogli, cos hes the young boy of the office. So its not just me.....
Thats enough of that. But just know that I could go on. But theres probably not many more people apart from the two of us that would find it interesting. As V says, I'm like Edward Norton from Fight Club. Although, I don't know exactly what he means by that.
Had to go shopping to buy food for cell. So I took the opportunity to buy butter and cheese as well. Aren't I lucky?
Once again had to hurriedly eat dinner. And though I didn't really have that much, still felt too full.
Finished cell insanely early.......like 10, or something. But people had to talk and that afterwards, so....
Went straight to be when I got home - after 11:30. Aaaaaaarrrrgh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home