Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Then I looked up at the sky and I could see the way that gravity pulls on you and me" - Coldplay, Gravity

Got a phone call at 5. Thats AM. Some private number, or something.

No time to pray again.

Couldn't make my lunch, cos I had no butter. Yep.

Finished my book at 8 in the morning - hooray! Ended...satisfactorially, but a little too fantastic for me. As in, too much fantasy.
Have decided to read a Tolkein book (The Tolkein Reader - another compendium of short works) before I move on to the serious Christian stuff again. Well, relatively....

WorkM got me a thumb drive over the weekend. Ah...
Hes actually jealous, cos mine looks more cool than his - and it was like half the price. Hah!

I was relating, again, my obsession with Picnics and (just wondering aloud) wanting to buy them in bulk. So he says he can get me a box from FAL. So....thats good, then.

Got a cappucino from the coffee guy. It was OK - but I only managed to drink about half of it before it got too cold.

Got THE hot roast beef roll for lunch, and a giant sandwich, for $7.50! The taste was worth it, but I was starving and it didn't fill me.

Went for training from 4 till 6. Fun, as usual. Too much budget stuff, considering I like knew nearly all about it anyway.
And it made me miss The Simpsons, of course. Plus it was pitch black when I was walking back (like half the length of Kings Park road). In the carpark, all the lights were off, so I had to press my unlocking button to make my car lights flash on and off so I could see where I was going.

Watched one episode of Sienfeld, and the bloopers and the animation of the big race - so funny!
Also saw episode 18 of Ghost in the Shell - one I hadn't seen before, which was nice.

Was trying to listen to Stadium Arcadium just now, but the connection kept wanting to 'rebuffer' - but the songs didn't really sound that good. But V says he's gonna buy it without even listening to it (!!) - which is particularly strange, since the only other albumn he has is the greatest hits, and he wasn't a fan of the main songs from the last albumn. Anyway - I guess I'll try getting it off him later.

Bedtime. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home