Homer: "So you can sit here crying and eating can after can of dog food till your tears smell enough like dog food to make your dog come back..."
"....or you can go out there and find your dog"
Bart: "I'll do it!"
Homer: "Oh...I almost had him eating dog food"
Got out of bed at 11:30. Yes. A bit too late there, isn't it?
Went for my appointment at 12. Ended up having to wait a little while anyway. Ordered 6 months supply of 2 week (not a month....) disposable lenses for about $240. So....good.
Went to 13 & o's house for 'brunch', even though we ate at about 1:30 - but it was brunch type food. Did my washing there - and dried it too, cos there was a dryer! Sweet....
Went in the pool for a little while, but even though outside it was like 30, the water was freezing. By the time I got out, I was like, singing U2 (if I could muster the strength) - "I feel numb".
Had some lovely tea - 2 cups worth. Man, I miss the stuff (cos I got no milk - see?). Watched some lovely Foxtel. Unfortunately, they've got that digital box office thingy, which means you have to pay for movies, so all the regular movie channels were blocked. But I found The Emporer's New Groove on Disney (did I mention how much I love that show?). Then I watched Becker, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, a bit of Saturday Night Live - which began with a nice George Bush joke (from about 2 years back) - "we've decided we don't really care about Iraq anymore" - and then some Lakewood Live and Hillsong TV, plus a few MTV type clips, though from channel V, I think. Anyway - quality viewing.
Went to an aunties house for dinner - I think some thing for mother's day, or something. I didn't eat much - that brunch thingy, you know.
Left at about 11, or so. Now its 12:15, and I, again, really want to sleep.
Bart: "I'll do it!"
Homer: "Oh...I almost had him eating dog food"
Got out of bed at 11:30. Yes. A bit too late there, isn't it?
Went for my appointment at 12. Ended up having to wait a little while anyway. Ordered 6 months supply of 2 week (not a month....) disposable lenses for about $240. So....good.
Went to 13 & o's house for 'brunch', even though we ate at about 1:30 - but it was brunch type food. Did my washing there - and dried it too, cos there was a dryer! Sweet....
Went in the pool for a little while, but even though outside it was like 30, the water was freezing. By the time I got out, I was like, singing U2 (if I could muster the strength) - "I feel numb".
Had some lovely tea - 2 cups worth. Man, I miss the stuff (cos I got no milk - see?). Watched some lovely Foxtel. Unfortunately, they've got that digital box office thingy, which means you have to pay for movies, so all the regular movie channels were blocked. But I found The Emporer's New Groove on Disney (did I mention how much I love that show?). Then I watched Becker, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, a bit of Saturday Night Live - which began with a nice George Bush joke (from about 2 years back) - "we've decided we don't really care about Iraq anymore" - and then some Lakewood Live and Hillsong TV, plus a few MTV type clips, though from channel V, I think. Anyway - quality viewing.
Went to an aunties house for dinner - I think some thing for mother's day, or something. I didn't eat much - that brunch thingy, you know.
Left at about 11, or so. Now its 12:15, and I, again, really want to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home