Homer: "Stand up for yourself, poindextor"
Stayed in bed for what felt like ages, after waking up in the middle of the night, and such. Figured it would be late - and it turned out to be like 9:03, or something.
Was gonna watch some other fun DVD, then Home Improvement was on TV, so I watched that instead. It was OK, y'know. Good mid-morning type television. Well, better than Kerri-Anne, or whatever.
Finished all lectures for week 7 for both Intro to Theol and BSM - so that means I'm finally up to date! Except that its likely the next two weeks (at least) will be a complete write-off, due to the fact that today should've been assignment writing time. And, instead, I'm gonna have to do it on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and, probably, Monday, which should've been time for the next assignment due the following Monday. Ah....
Did church account stuff, so everything is going fine there. I guess. I donno.
Played a bit more of CivII. I think I was able to limit myself pretty well. Sortof.
Only stepped out of the house once to get mail. And there was nothing for me. So, great.
I did read one more article for my assignment. So thats 4 done out of min 5, but actually 7. Or so. Of course, I haven't been doing any notetaking or even highlighting, so the benefit of such is probably small. And I keep meaning to read the question to find out what I'm actually supposed to be doing. Oh, well. I've still got a week. Almost. Sneh.
Watched Kill Bill while eating dinner. Such lovely music. Really quite irritating that that lovely tune just before she slices that Buck guy on the shin is on the CD, but that crup rup about O-ren is done over the top. Bah! And that I had to buy that whole other CD to get the Death Rides a Horse bit just which plays when she issues the challenge to the whole clan at the restaurant there.
13 & o were supposed to be back today. I'm hoping they brought me some souvenir.....or, at least, discovered some extra reserves of wedding cake.
Hah!
Was gonna watch some other fun DVD, then Home Improvement was on TV, so I watched that instead. It was OK, y'know. Good mid-morning type television. Well, better than Kerri-Anne, or whatever.
Finished all lectures for week 7 for both Intro to Theol and BSM - so that means I'm finally up to date! Except that its likely the next two weeks (at least) will be a complete write-off, due to the fact that today should've been assignment writing time. And, instead, I'm gonna have to do it on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and, probably, Monday, which should've been time for the next assignment due the following Monday. Ah....
Did church account stuff, so everything is going fine there. I guess. I donno.
Played a bit more of CivII. I think I was able to limit myself pretty well. Sortof.
Only stepped out of the house once to get mail. And there was nothing for me. So, great.
I did read one more article for my assignment. So thats 4 done out of min 5, but actually 7. Or so. Of course, I haven't been doing any notetaking or even highlighting, so the benefit of such is probably small. And I keep meaning to read the question to find out what I'm actually supposed to be doing. Oh, well. I've still got a week. Almost. Sneh.
Watched Kill Bill while eating dinner. Such lovely music. Really quite irritating that that lovely tune just before she slices that Buck guy on the shin is on the CD, but that crup rup about O-ren is done over the top. Bah! And that I had to buy that whole other CD to get the Death Rides a Horse bit just which plays when she issues the challenge to the whole clan at the restaurant there.
13 & o were supposed to be back today. I'm hoping they brought me some souvenir.....or, at least, discovered some extra reserves of wedding cake.
Hah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home