Monday, May 15, 2006

Millhouse: "Remember when your dog ate my goldfish, and you told me I never had any goldfish? So why'd I have the bowl, Bart? Why'd I have the bowl!"

Woke up about 9. Wasted a bit of time messing around with my music files - but it was neccessary for the 'process'.

Finished about 2:30. I was pretty happy with it, but it was about 80 words short.

Drove out to the college thingy. Tried to find out about the whole 'wrong topic assigned for next week' thing. Got something sorted. Maybe.

Drove home and then went straight to the shopping place. Bought some stuff.

Since I hadn't eaten all day, I ended eating both part of my chicken and my KING SIZE (aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......) Picnic while drinking some....tea.... (small pleasures - how I miss them).

Watched a few (yes, a few) episodes of Seinfeld. Then played a bit of CivII, then watched The Simpsons. Then played some more CivII before making dinner.

I tried some new sauce - I'm trying to get a good curry - but it was like almost completely unlike curry. Why can't I get my coconut one back? Darn that brand stopping production.....

Watched more Sienfeld during dinner, but then I got to the end of disc 1 of season 6, so I watched an episode of Ghost in the Shell - up to episode 18 now.

Thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home