Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"I know that I know that I know that I know my Redeemer lives" - Nicole C Mullen, Redeemer

No praying again - got out of bed at 7.

Due to WorkM's thumb drive being faulty (see yesterday), he was planning to buy I new one so was gonna give me his old one. Then he decides that he wants to keep the old one, anyway. But he is still buying a new one, so I got him to get me one as well - its like $18, or something. Though I will be paying later, of course.
He did return my Godfather collection, though he hasn't watched it yet, though apparently the rest of the family has.

Found a nice front-loader on special at Harvey Norman for like $500. Its $20 more expensive than a NEC at Retravision, but that one is a top-loader so it uses more water, and is also 1kg lighter in capacity. So it looks like I'm going there on Friday.
And am half-thinking about upgrading my TV - cos I'm getting very irritated at only having one channel input for sound. Also, I think its too small. Though I don't know exactly what size, and thus how much it would take to get a bigger one.

Managed to cut the middle finger on my right hand in three places (at once) without noticing till there were large amounts of blood on my hand, which WorkM noticed before me. And now they just look like blisters, or something.

Bought a latte with a $50. But, since I was part paying for WorkM's hot chocolate as well, I only needed $43 dollars change.

One of the partners came back today after like 4 weeks holiday. He always seems to be like 'you should enjoy work' sorta thing, but when I asked him if he was happy to be back, he said he'd much rather still be off on holiday. I guess you never can tell....

Ran that 'getdataback' programme on my new harddrive, but it was going for about 3 hours and had only done 20%, so I stopped it.
Went through some more of my WMA files. Will need to buy some CDs, cos I just discovered I have none. Bah!

Watched Thank God You're Here, though I missed the first act, which ended up winning. I actually thought it wasn't that good, though I liked the lady again, who, again, got a dishonourable mention.

Read about half of the fifth article for my assignment. Can be done easily.......of course, that is assuming I will give it the due time on Saturday and Monday.......which is not so easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home