Memory of Coyote: "Find your soulmate, Homer. Find your soulmate"
Homer: "But how?"
Memory of Coyote: "I'm just your memory. I can't give you any new information"
Ditto as yesterday. I mean, what do you expect when I don't get to sleep till 12? Bah!
I really don't feel like posting. Not neccessarily cos nothing happened (how would that be different from any other day?), but I've been feeling really, really bad. Can't explain what it is - some sort of severe disorientation. I often stand up after sitting down, or being in a lift, and the world feels like its moving, or something. And moving my head makes it feel like my brain is some ship being tossed on a stormy sea. And my stomach will not stop churning slightly as with butterflys. And I always feel really hungry, but not like eating anything. Anyway..... I put most of it down to tiredness. Such as I feel now.
So I put a little of my plan into action what I decided in cell last night, in that I thought I should go back and do my blog (from yesterday), but I just hung around with WorkM2 in the lunchroom. I was telling him about The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, cos I knew he'd be interested in the characters at least. Then we were both lamenting our heavy study workloads to each other. Yeah....
But for the first half hour of lunch, I had to drive down to Subi and pick up a 6 month supply of disposable contact lenses. There goes another $200....
Watched Thank God You're Here what I taped from last night. It was pretty good - but the volume was super low, and for a while there was no sound at all. I think someone might have been using the DVD, or something. The best bit seemed to be the bit as a tour guide on the bus around Melbourne, but all I had was subtitles - though it was lucky I had them - don't know how they got there.
"Thats the Sydney Myer Music Bowl, named after Professor Bowl. Who lived in Sydner....and worked at Myer."
And then I watched about half of Fiddler on the Roof - such a lovely simple down-to-earth type story (mainly the characters) with gentle humour. And the songs are pretty darn good to.
And now - to bed. And tommorrow, I really must buy a washing machine. I'm hoping I can like 'order' one in the morning, so it can be delivered that afternoon.....or something.
Just in reference to the quote above - I have new respect for that episode after learning the coyote is Johnny Cash. Though I'm surprised that, even though it must be one of the last 'jobs' he had before he died, his voice doesn't really sound old. Or, much like he is when he sings, which I mainly know from 'The Wanderer' of Zooropa, a U2 albumn. Go figure......
Memory of Coyote: "I'm just your memory. I can't give you any new information"
Ditto as yesterday. I mean, what do you expect when I don't get to sleep till 12? Bah!
I really don't feel like posting. Not neccessarily cos nothing happened (how would that be different from any other day?), but I've been feeling really, really bad. Can't explain what it is - some sort of severe disorientation. I often stand up after sitting down, or being in a lift, and the world feels like its moving, or something. And moving my head makes it feel like my brain is some ship being tossed on a stormy sea. And my stomach will not stop churning slightly as with butterflys. And I always feel really hungry, but not like eating anything. Anyway..... I put most of it down to tiredness. Such as I feel now.
So I put a little of my plan into action what I decided in cell last night, in that I thought I should go back and do my blog (from yesterday), but I just hung around with WorkM2 in the lunchroom. I was telling him about The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, cos I knew he'd be interested in the characters at least. Then we were both lamenting our heavy study workloads to each other. Yeah....
But for the first half hour of lunch, I had to drive down to Subi and pick up a 6 month supply of disposable contact lenses. There goes another $200....
Watched Thank God You're Here what I taped from last night. It was pretty good - but the volume was super low, and for a while there was no sound at all. I think someone might have been using the DVD, or something. The best bit seemed to be the bit as a tour guide on the bus around Melbourne, but all I had was subtitles - though it was lucky I had them - don't know how they got there.
"Thats the Sydney Myer Music Bowl, named after Professor Bowl. Who lived in Sydner....and worked at Myer."
And then I watched about half of Fiddler on the Roof - such a lovely simple down-to-earth type story (mainly the characters) with gentle humour. And the songs are pretty darn good to.
And now - to bed. And tommorrow, I really must buy a washing machine. I'm hoping I can like 'order' one in the morning, so it can be delivered that afternoon.....or something.
Just in reference to the quote above - I have new respect for that episode after learning the coyote is Johnny Cash. Though I'm surprised that, even though it must be one of the last 'jobs' he had before he died, his voice doesn't really sound old. Or, much like he is when he sings, which I mainly know from 'The Wanderer' of Zooropa, a U2 albumn. Go figure......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home