Friday, May 05, 2006

Cletus: "I can call me ma from up here. Hey ma! Get off the damn roof!"

Prayed for less than 5 minutes.

Got some work done. I guess.

Went for lunch at 1. Just me and V (again). Looked through more of the posters. V wanted the melting watches by Dali, but it must've sold out (or something). He ended up getting a Radiohead one which was 5 TVs stacked on top of each other with the band members faces. I was half thinking about getting either that or the one with them on some street - but the faces don't mean anything to me. Thom Yorke looks absolutely nothing like I thought he would - and thus how he should look. So I just bought the Mona Lisa, cos I've always liked the idea of owning the most expensive art piece in the world. Although I'm not a huge fan of the painting - but its not too horrible. Plus, I can freak out all those Da Vinci Code idiots....

Watched the disc 1 of episodes of Harvey Birdman - which must've been about 8 out of 13. Ah - quite a funny show. And they are only 15 minutes (or maybe less), so it doesn't take long. Still haven't seen my (as far as I can tell) favourite, where the legal eagle is exchanged for legal canary, which is too light to type.....

Played a bit more CivII. Am currently in the process of playing a split-dimension game, and I have no idea how to move from one to the other. So....

Watched The Empire Strikes Back. Almost stopped it to watch 'Flashdance' on channel 7, but it was too enjoyable, and I felt sure that movie would suck - its about dancing, after all.

Technically have to wake up before 9 tommorrow - but I'm not worried if I don't make it. There's still my assignment and stuff, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home