Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Ezekiel 29:17 - the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities and the tyranny of evil men..." - Jules, Pulp Fiction

Slept in till about 6:45. Thus, didn't have time to pray.

Also, didn't have time for breakfast - ate half of one of my rolls, then threw it away cos I didn't want any more.

Was very hungry by ten, so got a picnic. Was also craving some caffeine - I was tired, y'see.

WorkM was trying for the whole day to convince me to ring some Burswood Honda people to see when they were expecting to get any black VTI Civics. I didn't.
He was then going on about the St Kilda-Fremantle result, cos he had tipped Fremantle and the only person ahead of him had tipped St Kilda, but they had a closer margin for the first game.

Some more Amazon stuff arrived - a Lene Marlin CD and Harvey Birdman DVDs. I'm thinking none of these purchases are must have stuff - I should've waited longer. Mainly to just bulk up the order for my Dr Seuss book, but they all ended up shipping seperately anyway.....

Had another picnic at lunchtime, but I only had 55 cents so WorkM had to put in the extra 5. Whatever would I do without him?

Had to pay for my coffee with a $50....

Discovered that WorkM2 is leaving in a month or so. Might have never really been sure, but WorkM insisted on spelling it out for me in large letters. He must think us Americans are slow, or something.........

Had a nice meeting in the afternoon, for two and a half hours or so. Actually, was feeling even more sleepy by the end.

Its so dark by the time I go home now.

Watched half of the Simpsons, then remembered that I had to go for cell at 7, so hurriedly made my dinner and ate it hurriedly, giving myself severe stomach cramps.

Very small cell - there was only 6 of us for the first half, then Ali showed up. And me and V are back to being the only 2 guys - not since 2003, or wateva. Cept there's Chong's John Chong of course - but he wasn't there. Again. And hes still got my Untouchables....

I think the original estimate was that we'd finish early - didn't happen. Well, maybe it was early by our standards. Looked at some wedding photos.

V was insisting that he got his cold from me. Its probably true, cos mine is pratically gone already - like the fastest and least severe flu I've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home