"Ah. The old 'wipe out the world' ploy" - Jonathon, The Mummy Returns
Got woken up around 8:30. Stayed in bed till 9.
Finished watching 'The Notebook'. A rather bad, forgettable film, which was just like all those million other soppy romantic shows.
Went shopping around 10. Got a lot of the stuff I need for the new house - like toilet paper and washing machine stuff.
Watched some more Seinfeld - including the extra bits. Finished disc 1 of season 5, and got about 3 quarters through disc 2.
Played some more AOEII. I'm still going on the deathmatch scenario, which I started I think on Thursday. Have wiped out 2 of 4 civilisations so far. Need to keep building and rebuilding my army, since they go for a while then all die. I should've let the population limit be more than 125.
Did a little bit of church account stuff, to finish off writing the cheques for last weeks bills, and entering the bank account direct credits.
Watched The Simpsons - another newish episode, which I had partly seen before. Wasn't very good. Saw a tiny bit of Carols in the Domain - but it was as trashy as it was last year. Maybe more so.
Watched The Mummy Returns from about 10:30 - it thus finished a little past midnight. Now it is late, and I have to wake up about 7 tommorrow. So....thats it.
Finished watching 'The Notebook'. A rather bad, forgettable film, which was just like all those million other soppy romantic shows.
Went shopping around 10. Got a lot of the stuff I need for the new house - like toilet paper and washing machine stuff.
Watched some more Seinfeld - including the extra bits. Finished disc 1 of season 5, and got about 3 quarters through disc 2.
Played some more AOEII. I'm still going on the deathmatch scenario, which I started I think on Thursday. Have wiped out 2 of 4 civilisations so far. Need to keep building and rebuilding my army, since they go for a while then all die. I should've let the population limit be more than 125.
Did a little bit of church account stuff, to finish off writing the cheques for last weeks bills, and entering the bank account direct credits.
Watched The Simpsons - another newish episode, which I had partly seen before. Wasn't very good. Saw a tiny bit of Carols in the Domain - but it was as trashy as it was last year. Maybe more so.
Watched The Mummy Returns from about 10:30 - it thus finished a little past midnight. Now it is late, and I have to wake up about 7 tommorrow. So....thats it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home