Day 44
Kent Brockman: "Now to the latest craze sweeping the nation: wasting food!"
(news reel shows man scraping a turkey into a bin. He then pours in a carton milk, looking contentedly happy)
Using the above quote, cos thats what I thought of during the sermon today, when he was trying to make a point about presentation. So it was actually four courses combined into one in a big slop, not throwing it away. Nevermind.
After service went to lunch at KFC. So that was cool.
Did accounts while watching the end of Bambi. Not a favourite of mine, although its listed as 'essential' video on Amazon. I think the ones like Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are far more monumental in terms of shaping of ideas, etc. And the creation of evil villians. And detailed settings. But, apparently, people find this Bambi's mother death sequence terribly sad, so maybe I just wan't 'feeling' it.
I then started watching 'All in the family', a film I've been wanting to watch for a while, cos its got Michael AND Kirk Douglas, although, now that I see it, Kirk Douglas doesn't appear at all familiar to me. Haven't seen much of it yet, so it may improve (actually, it should, cos I don't think the main point of the story has really begun yet), but, at present, I would say the Stiller relationship in Zoolander was better, even though it was manager and talent, not father and son.
Have pretty much confirmed itunes as my preferred music player, evidenced by my spending a large portion of my night in adding the artwork for the albums (which, incidentally, I got by doing the media search in Windows Media Player).
Up to Number 24, or there abouts. Didn't read any more of the textbook, or do any lectures, or any Mandarin, or read any Simpsons book, or play any sax. So....
(news reel shows man scraping a turkey into a bin. He then pours in a carton milk, looking contentedly happy)
Using the above quote, cos thats what I thought of during the sermon today, when he was trying to make a point about presentation. So it was actually four courses combined into one in a big slop, not throwing it away. Nevermind.
After service went to lunch at KFC. So that was cool.
Did accounts while watching the end of Bambi. Not a favourite of mine, although its listed as 'essential' video on Amazon. I think the ones like Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are far more monumental in terms of shaping of ideas, etc. And the creation of evil villians. And detailed settings. But, apparently, people find this Bambi's mother death sequence terribly sad, so maybe I just wan't 'feeling' it.
I then started watching 'All in the family', a film I've been wanting to watch for a while, cos its got Michael AND Kirk Douglas, although, now that I see it, Kirk Douglas doesn't appear at all familiar to me. Haven't seen much of it yet, so it may improve (actually, it should, cos I don't think the main point of the story has really begun yet), but, at present, I would say the Stiller relationship in Zoolander was better, even though it was manager and talent, not father and son.
Have pretty much confirmed itunes as my preferred music player, evidenced by my spending a large portion of my night in adding the artwork for the albums (which, incidentally, I got by doing the media search in Windows Media Player).
Up to Number 24, or there abouts. Didn't read any more of the textbook, or do any lectures, or any Mandarin, or read any Simpsons book, or play any sax. So....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home