Day 43
Lisa: "I can't help but think that maybe, if we knew each other better, my leaving might actually have meant something"
Other girls: "Yeah. Hmm. Right."
Hmm....not much happening today.
Woke up at 6. It was too early, so I went back to sleep and woke up about 8:20, which was too late.
Had my shower and left the house about 8:50 or so. Had to go and get money, cos I had absolutely none. Got to church around 9:10, so I wasn't too late - but they had started worship already.
Ate lots of food. Drank lots of tea.
Got lots more bills while I was there. Got home around 5:30 or so, and wrote out quite a few more cheques, mainly while watching The Simpsons (the Africa one, again. It was on a Saturday not too many months ago), but also the start of Big Fat Liar, cos it was on straight after. Luckily, the accounts didn't take too long, so I didn't have to endure a lot of the film.
After that, went downstairs where they were watching the rest of Catwoman. A quite bad film, from what I saw, despite Halle Berry and Sharon Stone.
Went for dinner at MacDonalds, since I wasn't that hungry. I had the nuggets, which were nice.
I've finished Isaiah, so went back to Numbers. Now up to chapter 19.
Finished the Prophets Introduction in the textbook, and read about half of Joshua.
I guess the day today has left me rather tired.
"That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9
Other girls: "Yeah. Hmm. Right."
Hmm....not much happening today.
Woke up at 6. It was too early, so I went back to sleep and woke up about 8:20, which was too late.
Had my shower and left the house about 8:50 or so. Had to go and get money, cos I had absolutely none. Got to church around 9:10, so I wasn't too late - but they had started worship already.
Ate lots of food. Drank lots of tea.
Got lots more bills while I was there. Got home around 5:30 or so, and wrote out quite a few more cheques, mainly while watching The Simpsons (the Africa one, again. It was on a Saturday not too many months ago), but also the start of Big Fat Liar, cos it was on straight after. Luckily, the accounts didn't take too long, so I didn't have to endure a lot of the film.
After that, went downstairs where they were watching the rest of Catwoman. A quite bad film, from what I saw, despite Halle Berry and Sharon Stone.
Went for dinner at MacDonalds, since I wasn't that hungry. I had the nuggets, which were nice.
I've finished Isaiah, so went back to Numbers. Now up to chapter 19.
Finished the Prophets Introduction in the textbook, and read about half of Joshua.
I guess the day today has left me rather tired.
"That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home