Day 36
Benjamin Franklin: "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
Unsure of how genuine the above quote is - saw it on Friday's news at some sort of beer festival. Of course, on the whole, I rather disagree.
Woke up about 10. Did some more sorting out of my ratings of songs and stuff, before having my breakfast around 11 or later. My milk went off sometime Thursday, but I still have some sort of cereal drink from a few months ago, so had that instead of normal cereal.
I did my two weeks of ironing while watching more of Bad Boys II. Luckily, Joe Pantoliano is still around as their crazy chief guy, but his role isn't as big, and hes a bit too psycho. Its no way near as good as the first one, and the first one wasn't superly great, so....
Went to KFC for lunch, and was gonna order the crispy strips, but saw the double bbq bacon and cheese burger combo, and, since I'm obviously such a sucker for advertising, I ordered that instead. It was pretty nice, but I would've prefferred a zinger instead of the just regular chicken fillet.
Then went straight to Video Ezy. Frae Dizzle was 'feeling stoopid', as they say, so we ended up getting....um....18 movies. 9 each, if you will.
Frae wanted to continue 'feeling stoopid' so he wanted to go to JBs in the city and buy the first two seasons of Scrubs. And, because we didn't want to pay for parking, I was forced to do endless circles of the mall area while he waited in long queues.
The first film we watched was Raise Your Voice, starring Hillary Duff. To our credit, we did skip a fairly substantial lot of it. But, yes, it was as bad as you'd think it would be. Worse, according to FD.
Then, it was the American version of the French film Taxi, namely, Taxi. I never really liked the French version, so I thought this was OK. But only OK.
Then it was The Crow. I really don't see why its classified as a horror film, but I enjoyed it despite its very dated appearance.
By then it was about 8:30 or so, so we went to Zen in Subi for dinner. I got Terriyaki Chicken, because the only other thing that really appealed was the steak, which is great, but I had that last time. I also got some green tea, which has been absent in the house for a while, since I keep forgetting to buy the good brand that actually tastes like authentic type green tea. This one was actually a little weak.
I then had a hot fudge sundae from Gelare. I've gotta say, I haven't had a sundae for a while, and this one was pretty damn good. While waiting for it, I heard some guy there say something which, had I not been saved by the blood of Jesus, and been reminded of how foolish we can be without Him, I could have given my acid tongue a bit of a workout. I am fairly intolerant when it comes to third party remarks about my friends. I just have to pray I heard wrongly.
Watched First Daughter after that. Another quite fairly bad show - but should I be surprised with Katie Holmes as the star? Nuff said...
Didn't get any Mandarin, sax or study done. But hey, whatcha gonna do?
Unsure of how genuine the above quote is - saw it on Friday's news at some sort of beer festival. Of course, on the whole, I rather disagree.
Woke up about 10. Did some more sorting out of my ratings of songs and stuff, before having my breakfast around 11 or later. My milk went off sometime Thursday, but I still have some sort of cereal drink from a few months ago, so had that instead of normal cereal.
I did my two weeks of ironing while watching more of Bad Boys II. Luckily, Joe Pantoliano is still around as their crazy chief guy, but his role isn't as big, and hes a bit too psycho. Its no way near as good as the first one, and the first one wasn't superly great, so....
Went to KFC for lunch, and was gonna order the crispy strips, but saw the double bbq bacon and cheese burger combo, and, since I'm obviously such a sucker for advertising, I ordered that instead. It was pretty nice, but I would've prefferred a zinger instead of the just regular chicken fillet.
Then went straight to Video Ezy. Frae Dizzle was 'feeling stoopid', as they say, so we ended up getting....um....18 movies. 9 each, if you will.
Frae wanted to continue 'feeling stoopid' so he wanted to go to JBs in the city and buy the first two seasons of Scrubs. And, because we didn't want to pay for parking, I was forced to do endless circles of the mall area while he waited in long queues.
The first film we watched was Raise Your Voice, starring Hillary Duff. To our credit, we did skip a fairly substantial lot of it. But, yes, it was as bad as you'd think it would be. Worse, according to FD.
Then, it was the American version of the French film Taxi, namely, Taxi. I never really liked the French version, so I thought this was OK. But only OK.
Then it was The Crow. I really don't see why its classified as a horror film, but I enjoyed it despite its very dated appearance.
By then it was about 8:30 or so, so we went to Zen in Subi for dinner. I got Terriyaki Chicken, because the only other thing that really appealed was the steak, which is great, but I had that last time. I also got some green tea, which has been absent in the house for a while, since I keep forgetting to buy the good brand that actually tastes like authentic type green tea. This one was actually a little weak.
I then had a hot fudge sundae from Gelare. I've gotta say, I haven't had a sundae for a while, and this one was pretty damn good. While waiting for it, I heard some guy there say something which, had I not been saved by the blood of Jesus, and been reminded of how foolish we can be without Him, I could have given my acid tongue a bit of a workout. I am fairly intolerant when it comes to third party remarks about my friends. I just have to pray I heard wrongly.
Watched First Daughter after that. Another quite fairly bad show - but should I be surprised with Katie Holmes as the star? Nuff said...
Didn't get any Mandarin, sax or study done. But hey, whatcha gonna do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home