Day 28
Bart: "I want a biscuit"
Marge: "First, finish your sundae"
(Bart forces down bite of sundae)
Bart: "Is that enough?"
Marge: "Two more bites!"
Finished my breakfast around 9:30, and started on my assignment straight away. Did a tiny bit more on the last Isaiah book - probably started writing around 10. Finished conclusively at 2:30, which included walking in a roundabout way to the Gourmet place on Hampden for Terriaki chicken at lunch, and also doing my weekly two loads of washing.
I wasn't really that happy with the final result - it seemed just endless quoting of other peoples work. But, hopefully can get pass at least. Maybe.
Got back around 3:30 - I got lost on the way there - missed a turn. But I handed it in no problems, and got my seven more books for the Solomon assignment due next Friday.
I did Mandarin lesson 15 around 4. The afternoon tiredness was setting in, but I did kinda OK. Up until the last bit, where they do these conversations and I never do well - they just speak way too fast and I have to sit there and convert Mandarin - English then back again and I just never have enough time. *sigh*
Got a few more songs, actually from the Bigpond place cos, well, I donno exactly. Cos I was originally looking for a Tenacious D song and there was no Tenacious D on itunes, and while there I remembered some other songs I wanted, by Tonic, Sister Hazel and two by The Corrs.
And that was the day. Went to corporate prayer, and, yes, my worst fears were confirmed. There may be a way what I can possibly get someone else to go, but it won't be the same - and they probably won't go anyway, cos it is like $40, now.
Marge: "First, finish your sundae"
(Bart forces down bite of sundae)
Bart: "Is that enough?"
Marge: "Two more bites!"
Finished my breakfast around 9:30, and started on my assignment straight away. Did a tiny bit more on the last Isaiah book - probably started writing around 10. Finished conclusively at 2:30, which included walking in a roundabout way to the Gourmet place on Hampden for Terriaki chicken at lunch, and also doing my weekly two loads of washing.
I wasn't really that happy with the final result - it seemed just endless quoting of other peoples work. But, hopefully can get pass at least. Maybe.
Got back around 3:30 - I got lost on the way there - missed a turn. But I handed it in no problems, and got my seven more books for the Solomon assignment due next Friday.
I did Mandarin lesson 15 around 4. The afternoon tiredness was setting in, but I did kinda OK. Up until the last bit, where they do these conversations and I never do well - they just speak way too fast and I have to sit there and convert Mandarin - English then back again and I just never have enough time. *sigh*
Got a few more songs, actually from the Bigpond place cos, well, I donno exactly. Cos I was originally looking for a Tenacious D song and there was no Tenacious D on itunes, and while there I remembered some other songs I wanted, by Tonic, Sister Hazel and two by The Corrs.
And that was the day. Went to corporate prayer, and, yes, my worst fears were confirmed. There may be a way what I can possibly get someone else to go, but it won't be the same - and they probably won't go anyway, cos it is like $40, now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home