I hate umbrellas
Went to a funeral. Yay. Twas rather wet.
Went back and changed. Then went to work.
So, we have Vista now. Apparently; it looks more like Windows 95. Cept for Word & Excel 2007. Yeah, don't they like totally suck.
Had a short lunch. I mean, since I had missed the whole morning.
Went to Mogli's dad's place. Spent most of the rest of the afternoon there.
Did more 'pruning'.
Watched Friends.
Watched Sopranos season 5 episode 11.
Had cell.
Watched Sopranos season 5 episode 12. Just one more then I'm gonna have to decide on something else to watch.
Went back and changed. Then went to work.
So, we have Vista now. Apparently; it looks more like Windows 95. Cept for Word & Excel 2007. Yeah, don't they like totally suck.
Had a short lunch. I mean, since I had missed the whole morning.
Went to Mogli's dad's place. Spent most of the rest of the afternoon there.
Did more 'pruning'.
Watched Friends.
Watched Sopranos season 5 episode 11.
Had cell.
Watched Sopranos season 5 episode 12. Just one more then I'm gonna have to decide on something else to watch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home