Alone, all alone!
Left at 7:20. Slooow freeway. Arrived about 7:50. So not too bad, then.
Read some more book before starting work.
Since Mogli left on Friday, today we had a new employee; BoyGirl (for those in the know). She has certain assets that the stereotypical female accountant (much less male accountant) lacks.
Tried to preorder WiiFit. Unsuccessful. Looks like Mogli's just gonna have to try and get one off the shelf first thing Thursday. Just cos he's already got a prepaid one waiting! Bah!
Had morning tea. BoyGirl didn't make a speech. In fact, if she said anything, I didn't hear it.
Got petrol. Used my card with a bonus 10c off as an introductory offer. So I saved like $3, or something. GREAT.
Did shopping. Just back to buying basic stuff again, really.
Saw the guy who was like the guy who seemed to look after the units when I stayed in Nedlands. Bizarre.
Got Subway for lunch. Tried the chicken fillet 6-inch - OK, I think. Didn't seem a lot different from the roast chicken, actually. Plus, once again, they didn't get my salad right - missed out the carrot and capsicum, at least.
OH WELL!
Left just after 5. I kinda forgot the time cos I was doing excel stuff.
Wore some oldish clothes and went to the old house to clean. Basically just wiped the sink, benches, stove, bath, bathroom sink and toilet, and then did vacuuming. Took out all the old furniture and boxes.
Just after I got there, some car came and took all the old junk that we put out there on Saturday - some crappy small table and a crappy cabinet.
The whole process took me 1.5 hours. And that's without trying too hard.
Went straight to Hungry Jacks and got the chicken BLT meal. Large size. With onion rings. There was a sign saying the shakes weren't working, but. Ai - the story of my life!
Watched the rest of BB.
Spoke to Mogli. Sniff!
Watched the rest of Red Dwarf, then part of Good News Week and BB Big Mouth.
Did some ironing.
Read some more book before starting work.
Since Mogli left on Friday, today we had a new employee; BoyGirl (for those in the know). She has certain assets that the stereotypical female accountant (much less male accountant) lacks.
Tried to preorder WiiFit. Unsuccessful. Looks like Mogli's just gonna have to try and get one off the shelf first thing Thursday. Just cos he's already got a prepaid one waiting! Bah!
Had morning tea. BoyGirl didn't make a speech. In fact, if she said anything, I didn't hear it.
Got petrol. Used my card with a bonus 10c off as an introductory offer. So I saved like $3, or something. GREAT.
Did shopping. Just back to buying basic stuff again, really.
Saw the guy who was like the guy who seemed to look after the units when I stayed in Nedlands. Bizarre.
Got Subway for lunch. Tried the chicken fillet 6-inch - OK, I think. Didn't seem a lot different from the roast chicken, actually. Plus, once again, they didn't get my salad right - missed out the carrot and capsicum, at least.
OH WELL!
Left just after 5. I kinda forgot the time cos I was doing excel stuff.
Wore some oldish clothes and went to the old house to clean. Basically just wiped the sink, benches, stove, bath, bathroom sink and toilet, and then did vacuuming. Took out all the old furniture and boxes.
Just after I got there, some car came and took all the old junk that we put out there on Saturday - some crappy small table and a crappy cabinet.
The whole process took me 1.5 hours. And that's without trying too hard.
Went straight to Hungry Jacks and got the chicken BLT meal. Large size. With onion rings. There was a sign saying the shakes weren't working, but. Ai - the story of my life!
Watched the rest of BB.
Spoke to Mogli. Sniff!
Watched the rest of Red Dwarf, then part of Good News Week and BB Big Mouth.
Did some ironing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home