Sunday, May 04, 2008

The morning after

Had a shower and flooded the bathroom - I think cos the curtain was on the outside of the tiles at the bottom instead of the inside. Maybe.

Walked to church. For the first and probably last time.
I didn't really want to go at all cos I was so worn out from yesterday - and then of course there was all this extra stuff cos it was the last time there and that. And good old EK doesn't really help to speed things up.

Walked back. Almost died in the process; my poor legs! SO should've worn shorts, at least.

Went and had lunch with Ali & Co at Foo Wah. Damn tasty stuff - not cheap, though. Like $23 per person. Even had fried icecream! Yay!

Watched more Sopranos season 4.

A little while later 13 & Co came and looked at the house, including his mother who was leaving straight after. She seemed to like it. Great!

Did a little more arranging - building my bed, mainly. Not that there's anything wrong with sleeping on the floor.

Watched more Sopranos season 4.

By about 3 I couldn't stand not having long enough extension cords anymore. Also, I had no money.
Drew money from Commonwealth. Woah! There's a first for everything, I guess.
Went to Bunnings. Got extension cords; also some stick on hooks and a double adaptor. Should've bought another power board, but they well hell expensive; like more than everything else put together.

Watched more Sopranos season 4.

Played Wii; more boxing. Bad mistake - I am still so worn out.

Set up computer. Great so what; I don't have internet!

Watched the Big Brother daily show. Nyeh.

Watched Big Brother Gatecrashers special. Double nyeh.

Watched part of Star Wars episode 3. Triple nyeh. Well, actually, it was better than the previous two shows. But it is still rather sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home