I hate football
Watched the final episode of Sopranos season 5. I like to get the important things out of the way first, see.
Did half an hour of pine tree hacking.
13 & o came. Signed o's witness for driving. I have reason to believe there's something shady going on here.
Got the chicken roll combo from Chicken Treat for lunch. Like $8.
Went to Moglis house.
Watched some Foxtel, then football.
At half time, went to some liquor place, but then went to Target so he could buy Underbelly as a present. Guess he decided the guy has too much alcohol.
Went to Caltex to get coffee.
The Dockers lost? Shocking!
Left about 5.
Did more pine tree hacking.
Did a load of washing - non urgent stuff. I figured that if it dries or not it doesn't really matter. And there's a chance tomorrow might not be so wet.
Watched Bring it On. But I think that's enough times already.
Watched part of Zulu. I'm worried about my DVD player.
Did some ironing. The road goes ever on and on.
Did half an hour of pine tree hacking.
13 & o came. Signed o's witness for driving. I have reason to believe there's something shady going on here.
Got the chicken roll combo from Chicken Treat for lunch. Like $8.
Went to Moglis house.
Watched some Foxtel, then football.
At half time, went to some liquor place, but then went to Target so he could buy Underbelly as a present. Guess he decided the guy has too much alcohol.
Went to Caltex to get coffee.
The Dockers lost? Shocking!
Left about 5.
Did more pine tree hacking.
Did a load of washing - non urgent stuff. I figured that if it dries or not it doesn't really matter. And there's a chance tomorrow might not be so wet.
Watched Bring it On. But I think that's enough times already.
Watched part of Zulu. I'm worried about my DVD player.
Did some ironing. The road goes ever on and on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home