Watching Too Much Television - Sopranos episode title
Woke up at 11:30. That's like 8 hours straight. I'm so impressed - I hardly ever have uninterrupted sleep for so long into the daylight hours.
Watched Sopranos season 6 part I up to episode 10. One must keep oneself entertained.
I saw one episode which I missed when it was on TV, and also half an episode where the sound was lost. It made a big difference to my appreciation, I think.
While doing that, did some ironing. But it was still too hot to get all of it done.
Stopped watching Babel - cos there's no subtitles! So I started watching The Sentinel instead. It's not really like what I thought it was gonna be about - but that was so long ago I've probably just got the wrong idea. Its more like....the Jackal, I guess. About an attempted thingy against the president, and the heroes are the secret service or whatever.
Watched Friends and the Biggest Loser.
Almost forgot to watch part two of the Mafia Documentary - lucky its on so damn late! It was almost all about movies - mainly Donnie Brasco, but a bit of Casino and of course the guy from Goodfellas. Who says the tube is mindless entertainment? Everything I know I learned from popular culture.
Watched Sopranos season 6 part I up to episode 10. One must keep oneself entertained.
I saw one episode which I missed when it was on TV, and also half an episode where the sound was lost. It made a big difference to my appreciation, I think.
While doing that, did some ironing. But it was still too hot to get all of it done.
Stopped watching Babel - cos there's no subtitles! So I started watching The Sentinel instead. It's not really like what I thought it was gonna be about - but that was so long ago I've probably just got the wrong idea. Its more like....the Jackal, I guess. About an attempted thingy against the president, and the heroes are the secret service or whatever.
Watched Friends and the Biggest Loser.
Almost forgot to watch part two of the Mafia Documentary - lucky its on so damn late! It was almost all about movies - mainly Donnie Brasco, but a bit of Casino and of course the guy from Goodfellas. Who says the tube is mindless entertainment? Everything I know I learned from popular culture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home