Friday, February 29, 2008

"It's like looking in a mirror, only...not" - John Travolta, Face Off

Slightly nicer day. Temperature wise, I mean. Certainly better than yesterday, but that ain't saying much.

Went down to Mogli's dad's place. Had some morning tea. But just the usual hot blah.

Prepared for meeting, then had meeting with some client who does stuff. Turned out that he's like a carbon credits research guy. And also designed a really long golf course design - with holes like 200km apart or something. I meant to ask my dad about that, cos him and his brother and his brother's wife are all like golf fanatics. In ascending order, I think.

Thus had lunch an hour late. Refreshing.

Sent off some more loan stuff. I was supposed to do it in the morning, but the internet sucked.

Played some weird excel games after. Fun.

Drove o home. Again.

Watched Friends.

Got Maccas. It was quite fatty. Wow - shocking!

Then there was cell. Dewy showed up. Deja vu all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home