Sunday, February 24, 2008

"It's 11:15 on Sunday morning, and I wish I was on a corner in Mephis" - Todd Agnew

Church - great. I mean, really, really great.
This 8:30 stuff...its too early.

Watched The Godfather. Cos of all this Las Vegas, I wanted to go back and see the young James Caan.

Tried to clean the air intake hole of my coffee machine's milk frother thing so it would froth more - cos that's what the troubleshooting page said to do. Donno if it worked.

Played cricket with Leo. Then went and drank some dodgy water. Well; that's Wilson for ya.

Watched most of The Biggest Loser and part of So You Think You Can Dance?

Finished watching Notes on a Scandal. Could've been better; nothing really happened in the end. I mean, I guess they weren't trying to be sensationalist, but....

Watched the start of Collateral, while doing a bit of ironing. But I don't like it how the good guy wins. And besides, it wouldn't finish till like midnight or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home