Monday, February 25, 2008

"I'm not here. This isn't happening" - Radiohead, How to Disappear Completely

My new answering machine message. If I had one. Cos I heard that song on the way to work. I guess?

Another 0& chargeable day.

Watched Ellen.
Did shopping. At Woolworths again. Yay!
Got coffee from Cafe Cafe. Yes. It was OK....Mogli really, really loved it, for some reason.

Spent the early part after lunch reading the Oscars blog. Pretty much all the predicted people won - Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton), Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men) - I don't think he deserved it, French chick (French movie) and Daniel Day-Lewis (There Will Be Blood) - which was well deserved. And No Country for Old Men won best director(s) and best film. I think There Will Be Blood should've won - and that's the only two contenders I've seen!

Watched Friends, the Biggest Loser, and Red Dwarf

Then watched the first hour of the Oscars coverage. The first half hour was red carpet crap. But then I got to see a lot of John Stewart's monologues. I thought he was really good - despite the stupid Oscars blog above who are obviously idiots.

But I interrupted that (I mean - I knew all the winners already) to watch the first of a four part documentary on the Mafia on...shudder....the ABC. It was, of course, over sensationalised with sound effects and dramatisations. But still fairly informative and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home