Friday, February 22, 2008

Nandos - The Flavour Explosion

I don't think they use that as their slogan - but there was a story a few weeks ago about how some Nandos in Sydney was robbed and then later about 1AM that night it exploded due to gas, or something.
Anyway, turns out V lives in the apartment building across the street. So he's almost famous, then.

Did more driveby postal grabs. Only 1 parcel this time. And still one to go....

Had morning tea. The cake was fruitcake, but there were sausage rolls and stuff. But I wasn't feeling great, so didn't eat much.

Didn't eat lunch.
Went to Epic with Mogli and WAB? Yay.

Spoke to V for 40 minutes. So missed drinks!

Gave o a lift home. Horrible traffic - of course.

Went for dinner with parents to some coffee shop in Mt Lawley. Had coke x 2, beef tortellini, honey crepe with almonds and ricotta, and a latte. It seemed dessert filled me considerably more than the main. But the quality was there, I guess. The place looked dodgy though - we only picked it cos we couldn't be too casual with time.

Watched No Country for Old Men at the Luna in Leederville. Good film - pretty tense for most of it. But towards the ending it kinda slowed down.
I wouldn't want to spoil it for anybody, but it seemed to me at the end that the sheriff and the bad guy were like split personalities of the same person. But nothing I have read supports that conclusion. And I think the book makes it pretty much impossible. Its mainly cos the bad guy's name is Anton and the sheriff's name is Ed Tom - they sound similar when spoken in that southern drawl.

So slept around 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home