Sunday, March 02, 2008

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl, year after year" - Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Went to church. Still too early. Sat next to V; he hasn't changed at all.

Went home and had coffee, then went to Cash & Carry with Leo - finally! Got a box of 70 small picnics.

Went to Singapore Hawker for lunch. Had beef brisket noodle - for something different. Stayed there for ages... I think that was Leo's fault.

Went to Churchlands somewhere to play cricket. Interesting. As in, using the oval setting. But not really like a proper pitch. There was a hill up the bowler's end which didn't make run-ups attractive.

I heard V was leaving at 4, so I sent him some message and then he rings me and we're talking for 10 minutes before I realise that he is still around....
So went for dinner with his family and...eye lady. Apparently his flight was delayed about 7 hours.

Went back to his house and played lots of Mahjong with his sisters and....eye lady.

Then went with...eye lady, the whole family and C to send him to the airport around 11:30. And, as is the case with V, he got there just before the final call.

Played more Mahjong (with V's mum replacing Ali's sister....I'm going for equal opportunities here) till 3:15. The good life, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unorthodog said...

.....you know how to play mahjong?!?!?!

3:00 pm, March 07, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

No.

But I was winning for a while there....

4:14 pm, March 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home