Homer: "They gave me these rollerblades so I can glide to the front door"
Was having an OK average run in the morning - up to the merging lanes on the freeway just before the Hay street exit...what the? I mean, its never been the slightest bit slow there before....I just don't understand traffic.
Had training - boredom city. But what do you expect, really.
Completed some conveyance documents. But I couldn't finalise it, cos they need to know who your financier is, and, well, I don't know that yet.
Arranged housing/contents and possibly car insurance. I say 'possibly' - I did arrange it, but it will depend on what my current insurer says as to whether I take it up now or later.
Tried to get finance info from 13's guy at the Commonwealth bank - no reply.
Watched cricket at lunch. Exciting, or wat?
Went to Rocketfuel. Mogli said he was going to get iced coffee, but didn't - liar!
Finally did some work in the afternoon.... Oh, yay.
Got stuck behind some accident on the way home. Its bad enough around there now cos of all the Curtin uni students....and this stuff don't help.
Watched part of Friends. Hooray.
Went for class. Interesting.
Leo said he'd seen my name on the schedule, so on the way there I was imagining what I'd talk about if I was on devotionals - and I was! But, of course, it was a completely different passage. So I just read it and that was it, really.
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot house.

2 Comments:
Y'know, you don't have to follow the thing if u have another passage to share.
But that's exactly my point - exactly!
Cos I was all prepared to do that, and then the guy goes "Hebrews chapter 7" (or whatever it was) - "do that!"
And "who am I to disagree?"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home