Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Thank you India, thank you terror, thank you disillusionment" - Alanis Morrissette

Thanking the tiny little spider whose web attaches to my laundry door. Yes, that incy wincy little thing somehow caught a cockroach.
However, it is probably a redback which will likely also kill me one day soon.
I was listening to another Alanis song this morning - "Uninvited". Hows that, then?
Incidentally, the start of it makes me think of some Delta Goodrem song; Innocent Eyes, or something. And I'm like - why do I have Delta on my ipod???

Very slow traffic. Very.
Ate curios. Pretty tasty stuff. But, as I suspected, not very filling. And not very cheap.

Went down to city client. But left at about 9:30, cos I was trying to arrange the time yesterday and there was no-one around. Actually, apparently there was but there was something wrong with the phones. Bah!

Had some morning tea. As always....

Changed some of my insurance details with SGIO - cos I put ANZ down as my home financier. And also I had to pay my car insurance. Realised I should've waited another day or two so it will be on next month's statement. OH WELL!

Watched Ellen.
Then went down to Epic. I had to go to the bank first - to deposit two cheques. There was absolutely no line.
So then had sit-down lattes. Good.

No partners or managers!

Finally got loan docs in the mail. At least, I think that's what it is. I mean, its loan docs, but is it the official proper letter to send to the real estate guy? I take it as so.

Watched Friends, Sopranos season 6 episode 10, Biggest Loser and SVU.

And finally, rain. A little, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home