Nova - Sounds Different....
Had training. Everyone was quite shocked since it was the first day of the week, but still Tuesday. And instead of coffee there was; up & go??? Yers...
Finally got the loan approved? At least, that's what the guy said. I'm not 100% sure that I believe him.
Did shopping. Bought curios, but nothing else real exciting. Except that I had to refill all my air freshners - that's one for the car, one for my room and one for the hall. And they're all different.... The car didn't have any refills, so I had to buy a whole new system. But the price difference is fairly negligible.
Got Subway for lunch - yummo! But not quite enough food.
Did some work.
Took 20 minutes to get to the narrows on the way home. There was an accident in the middle of the bridge there.
Had dinner & watched most of Friends.
And then there was class. We seemed to have skipped the 300-400 period, where they wrote the creed and St Augustine of Hippo was around and stuff. But I guess its focusing more on mission? Maybe....
Finally got the loan approved? At least, that's what the guy said. I'm not 100% sure that I believe him.
Did shopping. Bought curios, but nothing else real exciting. Except that I had to refill all my air freshners - that's one for the car, one for my room and one for the hall. And they're all different.... The car didn't have any refills, so I had to buy a whole new system. But the price difference is fairly negligible.
Got Subway for lunch - yummo! But not quite enough food.
Did some work.
Took 20 minutes to get to the narrows on the way home. There was an accident in the middle of the bridge there.
Had dinner & watched most of Friends.
And then there was class. We seemed to have skipped the 300-400 period, where they wrote the creed and St Augustine of Hippo was around and stuff. But I guess its focusing more on mission? Maybe....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home