Ad: "We put the 'dolt' in a-dolt education"
Left house at 7:30AM and got back at 9:30PM. What an exciting life I lead!
Nothing happening till lunch.
Watched Ellen.
Went and got Rocketfuel. We were supposed to go to Epic but Mogli decided it was too hot again, or something.
Got changed about 5 minutes before 5. I should do this everyday - just for the drive home.
Looked around at Koorong. Wanted to listen to the new Passion CD, but there was extreme minimal staff on hand. So I couldn't, basically.
Went with Leo to Mt Lawley and ate Subway for dinner. Tasty! But it made me late.
Had class. The lecturer actually exhibited some passion at one stage, which kinda shocked me when I caught on. Although I realised later that I don't really agree with him on that point. Unless he was using hyperbole?
Paid $2 for the college coffee machine coffee. OK lor....but my home stuff is better - not as bitter. I was however very impressed with myself that I poured and frothed the milk so it came exactly to the rim of the cup.
Nothing happening till lunch.
Watched Ellen.
Went and got Rocketfuel. We were supposed to go to Epic but Mogli decided it was too hot again, or something.
Got changed about 5 minutes before 5. I should do this everyday - just for the drive home.
Looked around at Koorong. Wanted to listen to the new Passion CD, but there was extreme minimal staff on hand. So I couldn't, basically.
Went with Leo to Mt Lawley and ate Subway for dinner. Tasty! But it made me late.
Had class. The lecturer actually exhibited some passion at one stage, which kinda shocked me when I caught on. Although I realised later that I don't really agree with him on that point. Unless he was using hyperbole?
Paid $2 for the college coffee machine coffee. OK lor....but my home stuff is better - not as bitter. I was however very impressed with myself that I poured and frothed the milk so it came exactly to the rim of the cup.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home