"I have that strange feeling of deja vu..." - Monty Python
Rearranged for package to come to work tomorrow. Again.
Went to Mogli's dad's place. Had pistachios, peanuts and some danish thing.
Got coffee from Rocket Fuel. Too weak - the ones last week were vastly superior. I guess they have the good people in the morning. Much faster too.....
Tried the online transfer for Ozgrowth again. And THIS TIME it worked. Hoo-ray!
For some reason I was humming 'Drifting Further Away' by Powderfinger in my head most of the day. Thus, on the way home, I had to play Powderfinger on my ipod and cycle through about 65 songs to find it. Bah! That album deserved more cred.
Watched The Simpsons and Friends.
Played some Wii - all the sports except boxing. Its WAY too hot.
Saw the middle of Don't Forget the Lyrics, and the song was....'Have you ever seen the rain?' by CCR. Its fate, I tells ya.
Then watched Liar Liar. Such a great show...
Went to Mogli's dad's place. Had pistachios, peanuts and some danish thing.
Got coffee from Rocket Fuel. Too weak - the ones last week were vastly superior. I guess they have the good people in the morning. Much faster too.....
Tried the online transfer for Ozgrowth again. And THIS TIME it worked. Hoo-ray!
For some reason I was humming 'Drifting Further Away' by Powderfinger in my head most of the day. Thus, on the way home, I had to play Powderfinger on my ipod and cycle through about 65 songs to find it. Bah! That album deserved more cred.
Watched The Simpsons and Friends.
Played some Wii - all the sports except boxing. Its WAY too hot.
Saw the middle of Don't Forget the Lyrics, and the song was....'Have you ever seen the rain?' by CCR. Its fate, I tells ya.
Then watched Liar Liar. Such a great show...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home