Homer: "Dad, you gave me life, now you're giving me a house. I'd be honoured if you came to live with us!"
Bart: "Grandpa living with us, eh? How long before you shipped him off to the old folks home?"
Homer: "About 2 weeks."
(Everyone laughs)
Made counter offer on house at about 8:20.
Had training. It was a video, but I missed quite a bit of it, cos I was day-dreaming about the house. Had coffee, though - yay!
Got another counter offer for house. It was pretty much what I was expecting to pay anyway, but I didn't respond. For no real reason....
Accepted at about 2.
Didn't really do anything at lunch. Except watch Ellen and stuff. Fun.
Initialed the final contract and faxed back at 2:30.
Had ICAA training. Boring, but probably not their fault. Went at least 10 minutes overtime, which was.
Thus, absolutely 0% chargeout today. Goodo.
Got home just before 6. Ate dinner and watched a bit of Friends. Left at 6:20.
Had class - History of the World Christian Movement. Total classmates = 5.
Super. Finished about 9:15.
Slept about 10.
Homer: "About 2 weeks."
(Everyone laughs)
Made counter offer on house at about 8:20.
Had training. It was a video, but I missed quite a bit of it, cos I was day-dreaming about the house. Had coffee, though - yay!
Got another counter offer for house. It was pretty much what I was expecting to pay anyway, but I didn't respond. For no real reason....
Accepted at about 2.
Didn't really do anything at lunch. Except watch Ellen and stuff. Fun.
Initialed the final contract and faxed back at 2:30.
Had ICAA training. Boring, but probably not their fault. Went at least 10 minutes overtime, which was.
Thus, absolutely 0% chargeout today. Goodo.
Got home just before 6. Ate dinner and watched a bit of Friends. Left at 6:20.
Had class - History of the World Christian Movement. Total classmates = 5.
Super. Finished about 9:15.
Slept about 10.

3 Comments:
ICAA - International Cricket Association of Australia!(motto: The world of cricket - right the bloody hell here, mate!)
Exciting!
Well, yes, that would be boring too. And long.
But 'International' and 'Australia'...I don't see it. That's like Italian Canadian Americans of Australia. I mean, seriously - make up your mind, mate!
Or the American Dodgeball Association... of America!
Dodge, dip, dive, duck... dodge!
Which reminds me... I got hit by a full toss with a hard ball just now and my deltoid is bruised and swollen! (yeah there were some ppl who weren't playing soccer!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home