"Tuesday doesn't have a feel; Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, Wednesday has a feel...." - Neuman
Had to re-initial contract. Apparently there was two copies of it floating around, or something? Who knows?
Watched Ellen.
Then went and got Rocketfuel, cos Mogli decided it was too windy to walk to Epic. Righteo, then.
On the way home, drove behind (and then in front) of some car, whereby the driver seemed to be drunk, hence driving all over the road and over-correcting on turns and not braking too well.
Watched part of Friends.
Went for class - Old Testament Survey, this time. Its a first year pretty much compulsory unit (for all those other suckers - hah), so it was really quite crowded. Great.
Pretty much decided after that first lesson that I should've just done the other one - cos its too much hassle two nights in a row, and I doubt I'm gonna learn that much - since I've done another before at Harvest West.
Watched more of the Power of One, thus slept past 10:30. But who cares, really?
Watched Ellen.
Then went and got Rocketfuel, cos Mogli decided it was too windy to walk to Epic. Righteo, then.
On the way home, drove behind (and then in front) of some car, whereby the driver seemed to be drunk, hence driving all over the road and over-correcting on turns and not braking too well.
Watched part of Friends.
Went for class - Old Testament Survey, this time. Its a first year pretty much compulsory unit (for all those other suckers - hah), so it was really quite crowded. Great.
Pretty much decided after that first lesson that I should've just done the other one - cos its too much hassle two nights in a row, and I doubt I'm gonna learn that much - since I've done another before at Harvest West.
Watched more of the Power of One, thus slept past 10:30. But who cares, really?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home