Announcer: "But of course there is no news at this hour cos everyone's still asleep in their comfy beds. Goodnight everybody!"
Got up too early for the too early service. As in, not too early for the service, just too early in general.
Afterwards, watched more Bulworth.
Went for lunch with Leo to Taurus BBQ. Cos Taurus and Asian Cuisine were full. Had 3 meat rice. Again. Even though last time I vowed not to.
Waited back at church for about 45 minutes. Passed some of the time by throwing a tennis ball at a wall. I suspected the people inside could hear.
Went to Cash & Carry in Canning Vale. It was... shut. On the way, saw Universal Seafoods. Leo didn't get the joke.
Went back home after that, and Leo went off to play a 'proper' cricket match. Watched the rest of Bulworth. Yeah, I suppose its good just cos its before all the other ones. I guess.
Went to 13 & o's house. Watched some weird show where the hero wasn't really very nice.
Went and looked at house. Mogli and his dad showed up, too. Decided it was crap.
Then went with 13 to look at some other houses. Most were way too expensive. But I can dream...
Stayed hanging around that kinda area till 6.
Watched part of The Simpsons, then most of The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance? while doing ironing. Only cos of the ironing, really.
Then I was too worn out, so watched another episode of Las Vegas.
Started watching The Power of One. The stupid kid with his cute kiddy lisp is really annoying.
Afterwards, watched more Bulworth.
Went for lunch with Leo to Taurus BBQ. Cos Taurus and Asian Cuisine were full. Had 3 meat rice. Again. Even though last time I vowed not to.
Waited back at church for about 45 minutes. Passed some of the time by throwing a tennis ball at a wall. I suspected the people inside could hear.
Went to Cash & Carry in Canning Vale. It was... shut. On the way, saw Universal Seafoods. Leo didn't get the joke.
Went back home after that, and Leo went off to play a 'proper' cricket match. Watched the rest of Bulworth. Yeah, I suppose its good just cos its before all the other ones. I guess.
Went to 13 & o's house. Watched some weird show where the hero wasn't really very nice.
Went and looked at house. Mogli and his dad showed up, too. Decided it was crap.
Then went with 13 to look at some other houses. Most were way too expensive. But I can dream...
Stayed hanging around that kinda area till 6.
Watched part of The Simpsons, then most of The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance? while doing ironing. Only cos of the ironing, really.
Then I was too worn out, so watched another episode of Las Vegas.
Started watching The Power of One. The stupid kid with his cute kiddy lisp is really annoying.

3 Comments:
I maybe are dumb as sheeps, but I know there is many many fishes in the oceans!
Universally speakings.
My spell-checker picks up 'seafoods' as a spelling mistake. So...there you go.
'fishes' passes the check!
Hmm I wonder if its any different if you have a Chinese translating software on Word... which may explain all the funny wording in instruction manuals...
Or maybe they just see the red squeegly lines and think its lucky!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home