Flanders: "Oooh, they hum like angels! You're never lonely if you've got a fluorescent light!"
Rearranged for the package to come to work. Tomorrow, apparently...
Did shopping at lunch. Didn't buy anything exciting. I was sure they would have a starter for fluorescent lights - the lighting section was quite extensive. But, nothing....
Had to leave my keys in the letterbox this morning so some guy came to look at the stove, cos the electric ignition isn't working on one hotplate and the oven. Apparently they came - I think I only guess cos the microwave was switched off for some reason. That kinda freaked me out for a while.
Watched The Simpsons, and then Friends.
Played some Wii - tennis, golf & baseball. Then some Olympics, where I got 2nd for the 2nd last circuit on Master's class on the 3rd try and have thus unlocked everything. Hooray!
Watched the 5th episode of the 3rd season of Las Vegas.
Did shopping at lunch. Didn't buy anything exciting. I was sure they would have a starter for fluorescent lights - the lighting section was quite extensive. But, nothing....
Had to leave my keys in the letterbox this morning so some guy came to look at the stove, cos the electric ignition isn't working on one hotplate and the oven. Apparently they came - I think I only guess cos the microwave was switched off for some reason. That kinda freaked me out for a while.
Watched The Simpsons, and then Friends.
Played some Wii - tennis, golf & baseball. Then some Olympics, where I got 2nd for the 2nd last circuit on Master's class on the 3rd try and have thus unlocked everything. Hooray!
Watched the 5th episode of the 3rd season of Las Vegas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home