Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Got up just before 8:30.
Um, whoops. Either I didn't set my alarm, which is really weird, or I slept right through it, which is really weird.

Went and got cash and petrol, cos I needed it for the inspection I'm doing at lunch.
So got to work about 9:15.
OH WELL!

Spoke to Ali about her parent's property. Hmmm, yes; I guess it was too good to be true.

Went to look at property. Left just before 1. LOTS of cars in Leederville - cos I had to get the keys from the rental agent first.
Looked at property; um...not good. Drove by Ali's parent's property; um....just as bad.
Got KFC.
And didn't get back about 2:30, after going back to Leederville to return the keys.

Nout much else going on.

Watched The Simpsons and Friends. Quality.

Watched Heroes episode 11 of season 2. Nyeh... But that does seem to be the season finale, and Syler is STILL around............... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home