Monday, December 03, 2007

Post Number 800

Hello, and welcome to post number 800. I'm sure you'll find that its nothing special. And, well, why would it be?

Spent most of the day with fixing the computer and applying for rental inspection stuff.

Got ebay fixed quite fast - they have a live help so that was all very easy.
Hotmail was a bit more complicated; because they DON'T have live help. Bah! And they're normal standard slow help wasn't even loading! Double bah!
So I ended up sending off a query twice. Got some replies - but nothing sorted.

Went to Epic for coffee. Still good. Mogli doesn't really seem to think so, though.

Went for an inspection at 6:30. Got there almost exactly on time - but there were already people just hanging around outside. Don't really know why; but the tenant came out about 5 minutes later so we could all track through. Not bad at all.

Then went straight to 13 & o's house. They weren't there, so I went in by the side gate and got changed in the shed - cos I was still wearing business stuff. Ended up leaving my belt in there which I only noticed when I got home.
But then I was just about to jump in the pool when I decided to ring Mogli about the house. And I was just about to do that when they came back so I went in and watched foxtel instead.
Found another property in the meantime over in Rossmoyne. Apparently it was right near 13's favourite pizza place, so we ordered dinner from there.

In the meantime, swam for a bit. It was pretty coldish, though.
Then went and drove-by the property and got pizza. Had my first ride in their new car.

Watched My Super Ex Girlfriend on Foxtel. It wasn't really that super. Another comedy where nearly all the 'funny' parts were about sex, which isn't REALLY what you'd expect from a show with that title.
Watched a bit of Married...with Children after. Funny stuff!

Left with their garage door not working (so I had to get out manually) about 10:15.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~I think someone might be getting a eensy-widdle tiwwed of bwogging! Yes you are! Yes you are!

Oh and... I guess isn't THAT what makes ex-girlfriends... Super? Heh heh heh.

Yeah yeah, i know, once again, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Well maybe I don't either, but it probably makes me sound kinda cool.

1:51 am, December 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Maybe I shouldn't have said 'probably'!

1:52 am, December 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn!

1:53 am, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Joe said...

Ahhh, Miss Congeniality. What a funny joke that is...

And, yes, I have ESP so I DO know what you're talking about. Either that, or I'm some lowly APE who only thinks about the LOWEST COMMON DEMONIMATOR!!!!
"Oh, this L-O-V-E is just so toppingly witty, what?"

8:04 am, December 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home