Bart: "Its a Bart sales event; everything about me must go!"
Very boring day... mainly cos Mogli had taken carer's leave. Probably.
Took a really old laptop from the Accru PKJ free clearance sale. The battery seems pretty much dead, so I doubt its gonna be a lot of use.
Took a 10 minute lunch break.
Spent a while on Google Earth, cos firstly I was looking at ANOTHER prospective rental from the air, and then I was taking the tour. Yay.
Left just before 4 to look the rental property. Went home and got a change of clothes first.
Good locale, at least.... But the place was nothing flash.
Then I went and got an application form straight after, cos the agent didn't have any on hand.
Went to Mogli's house straight after. Got changed and then we went and played cricket for a bit.
Mintee passed his second CPA unit. So SOMEONE had a good day, at least....
Went home. Watched The Simpsons and then Friends.
Then watched Final Analysis - OK lor.... The start was really quite boring but then it got a bit more interesting I guess.
Took a really old laptop from the Accru PKJ free clearance sale. The battery seems pretty much dead, so I doubt its gonna be a lot of use.
Took a 10 minute lunch break.
Spent a while on Google Earth, cos firstly I was looking at ANOTHER prospective rental from the air, and then I was taking the tour. Yay.
Left just before 4 to look the rental property. Went home and got a change of clothes first.
Good locale, at least.... But the place was nothing flash.
Then I went and got an application form straight after, cos the agent didn't have any on hand.
Went to Mogli's house straight after. Got changed and then we went and played cricket for a bit.
Mintee passed his second CPA unit. So SOMEONE had a good day, at least....
Went home. Watched The Simpsons and then Friends.
Then watched Final Analysis - OK lor.... The start was really quite boring but then it got a bit more interesting I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home