Life is the variety of spice
From Don't that make Sayings Sense?.
Went to Epic after eating lunch. Got skinny lattes.
Left work at 4 because, as I just discovered today, its the city client's Christmas party. And pretty much everyone else (of the pleb variety) had gone off for training, anyway.
Left about 5:40. Its good that I'm moving, cos it gave me something to talk to strangers about.
Watched The Simpsons and then Friends. How convenient that I managed to get home in time...
Played a bit of Quake III.
Watched The Pursuit of Happyness. Good acting, I guess, but I didn't like the main character, and I didn't really care that he succeeded. And stockbroking equals happiness? Um....
Thus slept too late again.
Went to Epic after eating lunch. Got skinny lattes.
Left work at 4 because, as I just discovered today, its the city client's Christmas party. And pretty much everyone else (of the pleb variety) had gone off for training, anyway.
Left about 5:40. Its good that I'm moving, cos it gave me something to talk to strangers about.
Watched The Simpsons and then Friends. How convenient that I managed to get home in time...
Played a bit of Quake III.
Watched The Pursuit of Happyness. Good acting, I guess, but I didn't like the main character, and I didn't really care that he succeeded. And stockbroking equals happiness? Um....
Thus slept too late again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home