Joe Blogs Lite - shorter, and better for you.
After church, stood around for a long while acting as a playground for small children, and then discussing the intricacies of nappy naming and ownership of with Ali.
Then went for lunch with Leo to Yuki, cos, surprisingly, Taurus and its counterpart were full.
Drove around for a while after that - went and got petrol for one thing. Then we parted ways for a while as we were both going to separate houses in Murdoch.
I went to Mogli's house to pick up screwdrivers to dismantle my cabinet so it was in more easily throwable portions. Then when I got there he really wanted to play cricket. Since that's what Leo and I were planning to do anyway, we changed the venue from Rosalie (which isn't even that nice) to the place near Mogli's house, which is shaded and more private.
Ended up playing for about 2.5 hours. Didn't finish till about 5.
Leo came to my house to help me dismantle the cabinet. Managed to do that, but it involved lots of violent actions.
Discovered that my Hotmail and ebay accounts had been hacked. Oh, that's just what I needed!
Watched Simpsons, then some Women's Day Christmas show while waiting for The Singing Bee at 7. Then I realised that the repeats of Friends start today, so I watched that at 7 instead. Leo left about halfway through.
The watched most of Don't forget the Lyrics, but it didn't look that good, so I went and got KFC in the middle. I was also really hungry.
Then watched some more Las Vegas. Managed to get some ironing done in the middle there.
Went to sleep worrying about my online privacy, amongst all the other things.
Then went for lunch with Leo to Yuki, cos, surprisingly, Taurus and its counterpart were full.
Drove around for a while after that - went and got petrol for one thing. Then we parted ways for a while as we were both going to separate houses in Murdoch.
I went to Mogli's house to pick up screwdrivers to dismantle my cabinet so it was in more easily throwable portions. Then when I got there he really wanted to play cricket. Since that's what Leo and I were planning to do anyway, we changed the venue from Rosalie (which isn't even that nice) to the place near Mogli's house, which is shaded and more private.
Ended up playing for about 2.5 hours. Didn't finish till about 5.
Leo came to my house to help me dismantle the cabinet. Managed to do that, but it involved lots of violent actions.
Discovered that my Hotmail and ebay accounts had been hacked. Oh, that's just what I needed!
Watched Simpsons, then some Women's Day Christmas show while waiting for The Singing Bee at 7. Then I realised that the repeats of Friends start today, so I watched that at 7 instead. Leo left about halfway through.
The watched most of Don't forget the Lyrics, but it didn't look that good, so I went and got KFC in the middle. I was also really hungry.
Then watched some more Las Vegas. Managed to get some ironing done in the middle there.
Went to sleep worrying about my online privacy, amongst all the other things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home