Saturday, December 01, 2007

Moe: "I am no good at weddings, I am NO GOOD at weddings!"

Had to iron my white shirt so I could wear it - wanted to do it last night but it was too late when I didn't get round to it...

Got to the wedding 10 minutes early but it was still quite crowded inside already. Sat with Ali and discussed properties. Fascinating, really. Started about 10:20, due to the bride being fashionably late.

Went to Mogli's house straight after. Changed into shorts, then went straight to Taurus for lunch.
Had beef kway teow, of cos. He had chicken hor fun which I didn't even know existed.

Spent the next long amount of time driving around looking at rental properties from the outside trying to decide which were worth applying for. Got a shortlist of about 5, I think....there was a complicated system of tears since I had no pen.

Went back to Mogli's house and watched some weird TV. Some BBQ challenge, or something. Then played Wii - a bit of everything except golf.

Went home and watched more Las Vegas cos there wasn't really anything on TV. Again.

Didn't do any shopping today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home