Saturday, May 19, 2007

Putting Challenge Guy: "You have selected - 'no'"

Got up about 9:15. Had a shower and rang Mogli, who, it turned out, wouldn't be ready till like 10:45. So I had some time, then.

Kept watching Tora! Tora! Tora!. Man, its a long film.....

Went over to Mogli's house at about 10:45. Stood around for a while, then went to buy a box for martini glasses and posh vodka. The box was easy enough, but we had to go to three liquor places for the vodka. I'm sure it really matters to somebody...

Then went and got KFC for lunch. Had these vouchers for the 2 piece feed for $6.95 (or something), and they ended up saying 'just keep the vouchers', then charged us $7.75 for a 3 piece feed. Gooses. That KFC there is full of idiots, I think.

The original plan had been to watch Goodfellas, since I lent it to Mogli sometime ago and he hasn't seen it. But then there was footy on, so we watched that instead. And Geelong won, so great.
Then we watched some of the Jackass marathon on Foxtel. Ah - such funny idiots.
Left about 3:30.

Got home and it was too late to go shopping. So I did accounts stuff, cos its salary day tomorrow, so I had to prepare all that blah.

Watched Shark Tale, and then PoTC: CotBP on TV. I'd seen them both before, and am not a huge fan of either....but they're OK. So, great.

Slept like straight after that. Cos I have to wake up so early on Sunday.....

Bah!