Friday, May 18, 2007

"Let's go back to church" - Alabama 3

Got up about 6:40, but did some exercise anyway, since I couldn't eat breakfast and didn't need to make lunch. Isn't that just super?
Ai, Friday's without casual dress...I'm being cheated.

Was doing work for nearly the whole morning. Until I decided that I wanted to stop cos I was kinda bored and stuff. Not that I became any less bored after that. Oh well.

Got lunch from the local shop, cos I decided that my lunch would be too nasty to eat. And it was either eat there with my friend or go home and have to go somewhere else to get lunch and then just eat with the TV anyway. Hard decision, actually.
Got the chicken schnitzel burger. Not really my intention, but it was crowded again so I figured I'd just get that cos I could see it there and wouldn't have to wait for ages. I also wanted a muffin, but it had to be choc chip and there weren't any. Almost got a coffee. Fate was obviously on my side....
Ate in the boardroom with Mogli, then he decided he wanted to just go for a walk, since it really is a drag sitting in there nowadays. So we went off to West Perth.
And he ended up getting an Xpress, and drawing money. Just go for a walk....
And we almost went back to Miss Maud's but I said I wanted to try the other places to find the really good coffee. So we went to Epic, next door. And it was expensive - $3.50 for a small. Though slightly larger than Miss Maud's small ($2.70) I think. But, damn, some good stuff. Not worth the money, probably, but.... Its hard to go back, after that.
So we got back to the office and Mogli took his inside, but I left straight away. And it gave my car a really great coffee smell. Incredible, really.

Watched Seinfeld downstairs, cos the rental agent was coming at 2:30 and I wanted to make sure she didn't rush off again. So that was done. Great.
Then I watched some more Seinfeld until 3:30, when I went to get my haircut. Which was done. Great.

Watched Heroes episode 20, and some more Daily Show and stuff. Then I started watching Tora! Tora! Tora!, which is about the attack on Pearl Harbour, but gives equal time to the US and Japanese side, cos its the two parts are actually made by either country, but then its all woven together and stuff. Anyway - a long film.

Went to cell after that, the first of....well, the name is just stupid. But its the inaugural one, anyway. Led by 13, who promises that it;ll be really great. Yes.
So it was OK. But, that's like all the other ones, anyway. At least its a little bit smaller, and the ratio of people I know to those I am completely unfamiliar with is a little better. I donno...
Had food after. Saw LH. Cos they're mother is there. Interesting. Those were the days..... hah.

Went home and went to bed almost straight away. Mainly cos Mogli said he has limited time tomorrow, and I don't want to sleep in too much. About 12, I suppose. Cos I read a bit more of A Grief Observed. Up to chapter 4, almost. Which I think is the last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home