Monday, May 21, 2007

Homer: "Lets give it up for Table 5! Uh uh uh uh, Table Five! Table Five! Uh uh uh uh Table fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive...."

Woke up about 7:30, but didn't get up till about 8:30. It was cold and stuff, y'know....

Was doing computer stuff till about 9, when I had a shower. Then went off to do shopping.

Thought I had to buy a lot of stuff, cos I had like no food in the house. But it actually didn't turn out to be that much - maybe cos the only liquid I needed was milk. And, again, they had like no hilo stuff. Also bought some of the bakery choc chip muffins. Its a curse, I think.

Watched Seinfeld while eating chicken and bread for lunch. Saw one (The Junior Mint) with commentary by Jerry. Which was weird, cos he hardly said anything. Although, when he did say stuff, at least it was informed. And interesting.

Got to work and there were all these piles of stuff on my desk. So for most of the afternoon I had stuff to do. Kinda. In a way. More than last week, anyway.

There was lots of cake, cos there's a new receptionist person. But I didn't eat none.

Left at 5.

Watched The Simpsons, but skipped most of Big Brother. I think I'm pretty much over it. At least the standard daily show thing.

Went with V at 8 (or a bit after....) to look at some new locale to occupy for the next period of my life, cos he knows the people what are living there. It has million dollar views.....worth it just for that, really. But its also a much nicer type place. As in, newer and not so horribly old and tired. And the room is a quite a bit bigger.

Spent a bit of time with V back at my place after that, mainly trying to find out stuff about the Hillsong conference. We managed, after a while, to work out that its at the Sydney (now ACER) Arena, right next to Stadium Australia at that Homebush ex-olympic place. Thank heavens for Google Earth. Yep.
But the brochure/website really couldn't tell us very much, so I was assigned to ring up the people tomorrow and try and find out how 'full on' it is during the day.

Watched Heroes episode 22. A great episode, too, with lots of people dying. Plus some of the more 'outer' heroes - ie, the whole Saunders family - are kinda sorta becoming a bit involved.

Finished A Grief Observed. Fascinating. Think I'll donate that to the FCC library. Take it out again when someone I love dies......Yes. Except then I'll doubtlessly be too depressed to want to read some stoopid book about it.

Slept about 11.