Principal Skinner: "Get your uniforms; extra small or extra large - we've got both! Oh wait - we're all out of extra large."
Got up just after 11. It was thus too late to go shopping.
Watched The Prestige. It was a really bad copy, and from what I read I think the very start was missed. But, anyway, the twists at the end - for the most part - were pretty good. Especially cos you get really misled by the trailer. Which was kinda a letdown, really. Anyway....
Went shopping after that, so it was about 2:30. Again, didn't buy nothing exciting. Didn't buy bread - just flour to make more rolls. And I managed to buy 3M hooks to hang pictures, but it took me ages to find them. And they only had really small or really large ones. Hence the quote.
Started watching Road to Perdition while eating a bit of chicken for lunch - I was really quite hungry.
Started watching V for Vendetta after that. That damn 'remember, remember' line - ai. I must've heard that about 5 times already, and that's only watching the first like 20 minutes or so.
Watched The Simpsons. Actually, it was the episode where Bart kills a bird and takes its eggs which hatch into horrible lizards. So I kept watching V instead.
Then I was planning to watch Honey at 6:30, but it wasn't on till 7:30 and they had good ol' Celebrity Dog School instead. So I kept watching Road to Perdition.
And I watched most of Honey, although watched a bit of A Cinderella Story for part of it (and the fact that I would rather watch parts of A Cinderella Story - which I have already seen - must surely demonstrate what a....poor film Honey indeed is). The acting, firstly, was really, really, really, really bad. I mean, really bad. It was like a supa lame version of Save the Last Dance, and that seems pretty lame at times. Plus the story was just so stoopid. I mean, maybe Jessica Alba is hot, and maybe the dancing was good, but I just couldn't get past how irritating and pointless it all was. Yech.
Made some more rolls in the middle there. Great. Rolls.
Watched What Women Want after that, which I've seen a few times, and has some pretty funny bits. So, yeah. Actually, the main reason I was watching it was cos I was waiting for a show that was on later.
Also saw a bit of The Whole Ten Yards, which just looked so ridiculously....ridiculous. I didn't know what those people were thinking.
So then they had Chappelle's Show on SBS at 12:05, which was incredibly rude and also extremely short - they had one segment between ads which can't have been longer than 5 minutes. But something about it was just generally funny. So, yeah. Its a bit of an effort to stay up so late to watch it, though, so I won't make a point of it in future.
Slept about 12:45.
Watched The Prestige. It was a really bad copy, and from what I read I think the very start was missed. But, anyway, the twists at the end - for the most part - were pretty good. Especially cos you get really misled by the trailer. Which was kinda a letdown, really. Anyway....
Went shopping after that, so it was about 2:30. Again, didn't buy nothing exciting. Didn't buy bread - just flour to make more rolls. And I managed to buy 3M hooks to hang pictures, but it took me ages to find them. And they only had really small or really large ones. Hence the quote.
Started watching Road to Perdition while eating a bit of chicken for lunch - I was really quite hungry.
Started watching V for Vendetta after that. That damn 'remember, remember' line - ai. I must've heard that about 5 times already, and that's only watching the first like 20 minutes or so.
Watched The Simpsons. Actually, it was the episode where Bart kills a bird and takes its eggs which hatch into horrible lizards. So I kept watching V instead.
Then I was planning to watch Honey at 6:30, but it wasn't on till 7:30 and they had good ol' Celebrity Dog School instead. So I kept watching Road to Perdition.
And I watched most of Honey, although watched a bit of A Cinderella Story for part of it (and the fact that I would rather watch parts of A Cinderella Story - which I have already seen - must surely demonstrate what a....poor film Honey indeed is). The acting, firstly, was really, really, really, really bad. I mean, really bad. It was like a supa lame version of Save the Last Dance, and that seems pretty lame at times. Plus the story was just so stoopid. I mean, maybe Jessica Alba is hot, and maybe the dancing was good, but I just couldn't get past how irritating and pointless it all was. Yech.
Made some more rolls in the middle there. Great. Rolls.
Watched What Women Want after that, which I've seen a few times, and has some pretty funny bits. So, yeah. Actually, the main reason I was watching it was cos I was waiting for a show that was on later.
Also saw a bit of The Whole Ten Yards, which just looked so ridiculously....ridiculous. I didn't know what those people were thinking.
So then they had Chappelle's Show on SBS at 12:05, which was incredibly rude and also extremely short - they had one segment between ads which can't have been longer than 5 minutes. But something about it was just generally funny. So, yeah. Its a bit of an effort to stay up so late to watch it, though, so I won't make a point of it in future.
Slept about 12:45.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home