"[my name] is spelled 'Raymond Luxury-Yacht' but its pronounced 'Throat Warbler Mangrove'" - Monty Python
Yesterday there was some room where there was these shelves of books, and a whole lot of them were on yachts. Maybe that's why.... Even though it was Yached, not Yot.....
Got up about 6:50, but spent a long time in the bathroom, cos I needed to shave and stuff. So I wasn't ready till about 7:35, then I needed to make lunch, so didn't get to work till about 8. And I had to leave straight away to go down to the city for a client.
Spent some time there doing my blog. Hah!
The main finance guy wasn't around, so I just had to leave all these payments there and hope that he knew how to do it.
Left just before 4.
Got a call from Mogli on the way back who has been put on a case - hah! So, he also won't be around the next two days, which will just make things that so much even more exciting than they already are. Great.
Left at 5.
Got changed and got petrol, then went to 13 & o's house to swim - 13 not being there. Hung about in the pool for about an hour, then I figured that it was probably getting close to 7:30, so I'd better be going to that meeting. Had some Ikea meatballs for dinner - interesting....
Went for leaders meeting. It was the usual type thing. I was technically part of the Adult Zone 1 group, cos I had nowhere else to go, but didn't really listen to what was going on.
Saw V for a bit after. He was pretty stressed about all the stuff he was having to do. Well, I guess.... I mean, comparatively to how he normally is.
Got back about 10:30. It was still really warm. Slept nearly straight away. My aircon is being really impressive, I have to say.
Got up about 6:50, but spent a long time in the bathroom, cos I needed to shave and stuff. So I wasn't ready till about 7:35, then I needed to make lunch, so didn't get to work till about 8. And I had to leave straight away to go down to the city for a client.
Spent some time there doing my blog. Hah!
The main finance guy wasn't around, so I just had to leave all these payments there and hope that he knew how to do it.
Left just before 4.
Got a call from Mogli on the way back who has been put on a case - hah! So, he also won't be around the next two days, which will just make things that so much even more exciting than they already are. Great.
Left at 5.
Got changed and got petrol, then went to 13 & o's house to swim - 13 not being there. Hung about in the pool for about an hour, then I figured that it was probably getting close to 7:30, so I'd better be going to that meeting. Had some Ikea meatballs for dinner - interesting....
Went for leaders meeting. It was the usual type thing. I was technically part of the Adult Zone 1 group, cos I had nowhere else to go, but didn't really listen to what was going on.
Saw V for a bit after. He was pretty stressed about all the stuff he was having to do. Well, I guess.... I mean, comparatively to how he normally is.
Got back about 10:30. It was still really warm. Slept nearly straight away. My aircon is being really impressive, I have to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home