Saturday, March 03, 2007

"The boys are back in town..." - that song, by those guys

Got up about 9:30. Walked out of my room to have a shower, and Pseudo-Unreal was there. So its a full house now.

Made coffee, then kept doing accounts stuff. Finished everything by about 11 or so, so started watching The Usual Suspects - mainly cos I like the theme music. Like with Untouchables. I mean, the music is kinda similar. Well, its not really similar, but they both have great theme music. So, yeah.

Went off for CMC meeting at 12. A thrilling experience it was, as always.

Got back about 3 or so. Left nearly straight away (nearly) to go shopping. It was full of old white guys with young Asian wives. Yes.
Didn't really buy nothing interesting. Only I didn't buy bread cos I was planning on making rolls and they were gonna turn out great. Yes. That's why I bought eggs and bread improver instead. Yes.

Got back and finished watching The Usual Suspects. Then I started watching Goodfellas, cos The Simpsons wasn't on. And I wanted to hear that Gimme Shelter song by The Rolling Stones that V keeps going on about from The Departed, and is also in Casino.

So I made my rolls, and watched the rest of Modern Times by Charlie Chaplin (which I had on my computer, but its a silent film, so I started watching it ages ago but then it gets a bit much) while waiting for the rolls to rise and then while they were baking. It was a pretty good movie, considering that it was silent for the most part. There was this bit where he was roller skating blindfolded and backwards around in a circle just avoiding dropping off the edge a floor cos it was under construction - it was pretty freaky stuff.

Watched part of The Phantom. Man, Phan-Lame to the max, or what?
Went and got KFC in the middle of it. Thank goodness.

Watched most of Witches of Eastwick, mainly cos it had Jack Nicholson as the devil. And he was good, but he wasn't given much to work with. And pretty much everything else about the film kinda sucked. So, great. I didn't stick around to watch the ending.

Slept about 11:30, or so. I decided to pack in the morning instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home