"No alarms and no surprises please" - Radiohead
Also no mobile reception...
Got up around 6:30, I think. I mean, woke up at that time. But I didn't know what the time was so I stayed around in bed. Then I had a shower by about 7, and that was when the morning devotion thing was supposed to start, so I kinda missed part of that. And so a trend develops....
Had a bit of wandering around in reflection time, and I met my old friends, the geese. They were real happy to see me. I noticed that there were still 5, so none of them had been eaten, which I bet was nice for them.
Then we went back for breakfast, and we had managed to get another loaf, and also took most of the milk. So that was good. We were meant to be back by 8:45, but decided that they wouldn't start till 9, so got back at 8:55 or so. And they had already started. Late again.
After that they split up the guys and gals, so we had to all track up this hill in the rather heat to this (supposedly) airconditoned house thing, and did all this stuff.
Then it was time for lunch. Or actually, past the time for lunch. But at least we still got a bit - there were some groups that we even later. I don't think Vinny got very much food; lucky we ate all that toast, I guess.
Then it was kinda pack up stuff time, cos we had to move out of the cabins. And I ended up getting back late. Again.
And then we once again had to go back up the hill. It was quite a bit more hotter now. And the aircon was working even less good.
Came back down again, but this time we were early and the ladies hadn't finished. So we had to stand around in the nonairconditioning, or outside. Which wasn't pleasant. Eventually, the pastors had to interrupt a bit.
Then there was some more ministering and general sharing stuff. And it was 5:45, so I left for the long drive back.
Went straight to 13 & o's house (by about 7:30), cos they have a pool. It was a great temperature too, although somewhat full of leaves cos his kreepy has stopped working.
Then we went to Asian Cuisine (the mini Taurus) for dinner. I had the usual. It was great.
Went back and watched Seven Swords, another Hark Tsui film along the lines of those films that are like that (evil government, oppresses poor helpless villagers, get help from secret society of about 7 people that destroy hundreds upon thousands of evil government people - eventually). Yeah. Great.
Left at about 11:30 and got home just after 12. So slept straight away.
Got up around 6:30, I think. I mean, woke up at that time. But I didn't know what the time was so I stayed around in bed. Then I had a shower by about 7, and that was when the morning devotion thing was supposed to start, so I kinda missed part of that. And so a trend develops....
Had a bit of wandering around in reflection time, and I met my old friends, the geese. They were real happy to see me. I noticed that there were still 5, so none of them had been eaten, which I bet was nice for them.
Then we went back for breakfast, and we had managed to get another loaf, and also took most of the milk. So that was good. We were meant to be back by 8:45, but decided that they wouldn't start till 9, so got back at 8:55 or so. And they had already started. Late again.
After that they split up the guys and gals, so we had to all track up this hill in the rather heat to this (supposedly) airconditoned house thing, and did all this stuff.
Then it was time for lunch. Or actually, past the time for lunch. But at least we still got a bit - there were some groups that we even later. I don't think Vinny got very much food; lucky we ate all that toast, I guess.
Then it was kinda pack up stuff time, cos we had to move out of the cabins. And I ended up getting back late. Again.
And then we once again had to go back up the hill. It was quite a bit more hotter now. And the aircon was working even less good.
Came back down again, but this time we were early and the ladies hadn't finished. So we had to stand around in the nonairconditioning, or outside. Which wasn't pleasant. Eventually, the pastors had to interrupt a bit.
Then there was some more ministering and general sharing stuff. And it was 5:45, so I left for the long drive back.
Went straight to 13 & o's house (by about 7:30), cos they have a pool. It was a great temperature too, although somewhat full of leaves cos his kreepy has stopped working.
Then we went to Asian Cuisine (the mini Taurus) for dinner. I had the usual. It was great.
Went back and watched Seven Swords, another Hark Tsui film along the lines of those films that are like that (evil government, oppresses poor helpless villagers, get help from secret society of about 7 people that destroy hundreds upon thousands of evil government people - eventually). Yeah. Great.
Left at about 11:30 and got home just after 12. So slept straight away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home