Thursday, March 01, 2007

Elitism - It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.

Despair, Inc.'s Demotivational Calendar entry for March.

Got up about 6:50. My clock radio was having problems - ie, the radio station specifically. Cos of power surges due to the weather and stuff. Apparently.

Another Thursday that wasn't as slow as normally. I got a small cappuccino in the morning, cos I only had $3.20 (the small is $3). The guy offered to give me a normal anyway, but I took the small in hope. That hope was soon dashed....
Anyway, the reason I had to get it was because I had this lovely client coming in again at supposed 8:45 (though it turned out to be 9 - typically) and I needed to calm myself with drugs. Even though they're stimulants. Anyway, it all helps.

Went down to the local shop at lunch time, cos Mogli was getting a roast beef roll with tomato and lettuce - yech! Though he reckoned it was good....yyyeeeeesssss....

Finished watching The Empire Strikes Back and started watching Return of the Jedi - though only very little of that. I didn't have that much time, really, cos I was watched The Simpsons, My Name is Earl and SVU. The latter wasn't that great - in fact I haven't thought much of this season so far, but My Name is Earl was really very good. It was about freaks. And it had that lady that always plays deaf people - probably because she's deaf - like on Seinfeld and The West Wing.

Slept about 10:45 or so. Its cold enough not to have my aircon on, which is nice. Though I still use the fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home