Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"I don't believe it!" - Luke Skywalker, The Empire Strikes Back

Yoda: "THAT is why you fail"

Got up around 6:50 again. Yeah. Didn't make lunch, cos I forgot to wash the stuff from yesterday. Anyway, I was too tired like as well - the rainy weather makes these daylight savings morning really dark.

Went down to Officeworks with Mogli at lunchtime, after getting a roast beef roll from the local shop place - which was really crowded (I guessed cos of the wintery weather) and I didn't get much of a portion. Anyway....
Bought a toner drum for the printer - costing like $95. Then we went back in cos Mogli decided he wanted some pad paper for his CPA course thingy. And I have to be his mentor - ai.

It was Wednesday, so there was nothing on TV, except the Simpsons, I guess.

Watched the rest of A New Hope and started watching The Empire Strikes Back.

Didn't really do much else. Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home