Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Come, Shadowfax; show us the meaning of haste!" - Gandalf, LOTR: The Return of the King

I am using that statement somewhat ironically, to demonstrate the incredible slowness of the previous few days.

Got up at 6:50. Pretty tired, due to sleeping late yesterday. Made lunch, using the last of my lovely rolls. Well, they weren't that lovely. But, well, yeah.

Managed to find like an hour or so of work today. Have done the equivalent of like 3/4 of a 80% day in the past two days. But Tuesday was nice and heavy. So it kinda made up for it. Cept for that last hour of admin.

Didn't get a coffee from the coffee guy. Which may seem like a strange thing to say, cept that since like 10am I was hanging out for one, to break the monotonous monotony. Then it got to about 12:20 and I was thinking, oh, great, hes not coming. And then he wanders in at about 12:30, the usual time he brings the coffees back after ordering, with the usual for the month lady down the back. So I didn't know what was going on.

Mogli came wandering back in at lunchtime, being all casual again - loser. Anyway, then he went home. He's such a stupid loser idiot.

Went for training at 3. It was a fascinating experience, as always.

Went home straight after that, even though it was only 5. Too bad, I say.

Watched some more of Casino, after the Simpsons. Finally got up to the best bit - where they play House of the Rising Sun and begin killing off everybody. Got up to the end of that, then it was time for My Name is Earl.
Another great episode, heavily featuring Randy. For some reason they seemed to skip Joy's trial for a while, cos shes still out on bail.
Watched SVU after that. It was a bit strange, cos it was mainly focused on Olivia who was doing her undercover stuff, though not what she was supposed to be doing. Which was just strange.

Watched a bit of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs before bed. She is really ugly, considering shes supposed to be the fairest in the land. The prince is ugly, too. And they sing terribly. I guess it must've been the fashion back then. She reminds me of Betty Boop - ew.

Slept about 10:30.

You may notice the new widget over on the side there. It seems to essentially be like an iTunes upload thing - there doesn't seem to be much of an ability to customise it apart from that, except that you physically select the particular artists. I notice that ratings, however, are notable absent - either of songs, albums or artists. Its only like, well, I like this, or I don't. Um, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home