"Flash! Aa-aaahhhhh...." - Queen
Got up about 9. Went down to Broadway as soon as possible, because I had to get something to clean the stain off my carpet what the airconditioner water had left there yesterday. And I came back with Preen for carpets. Which, really, worked pretty darn well. I was shocked. Hence the quote. I still had to cover up most of it with the rug, but, I mean, what can you do?
Watched the rest of The Fellowship of the Ring. Finished about 11, so took it out and put the next one in. But then I had to do some more tidying up and stuff (including baking bread and making coffee), so I didn't get to start watching it.
Had this like 'home open' thing from 12-1, where all these people just wandered through the house and generally sticky-beaked around. One couple, since they knew the agent, even admitted that they owned a house nearby already but were just looking, or something. Ai. I just kept sorting my music and that.
Watched The Two Towers then. Great hoorayness.
Then I started watching Return of the King, but didn't get very far at all.
Watched a bit of Ransom at night. But it is just so unbelievable - those kidnappers are all idiots. I mean, just shoot the boy in some non-life threatening place, or something. Hello? Ai....
Then did some cheques stuff and that, cos I had to print all the salary stuff from last week. Funness.
Slept about 12.
Watched the rest of The Fellowship of the Ring. Finished about 11, so took it out and put the next one in. But then I had to do some more tidying up and stuff (including baking bread and making coffee), so I didn't get to start watching it.
Had this like 'home open' thing from 12-1, where all these people just wandered through the house and generally sticky-beaked around. One couple, since they knew the agent, even admitted that they owned a house nearby already but were just looking, or something. Ai. I just kept sorting my music and that.
Watched The Two Towers then. Great hoorayness.
Then I started watching Return of the King, but didn't get very far at all.
Watched a bit of Ransom at night. But it is just so unbelievable - those kidnappers are all idiots. I mean, just shoot the boy in some non-life threatening place, or something. Hello? Ai....
Then did some cheques stuff and that, cos I had to print all the salary stuff from last week. Funness.
Slept about 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home